The Night Comes For Us

Sakuraba is #1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
H-O-L-Y $H!T this movie is awesome. It's the same actors from the movie 'Raid'. I've never seen a more brutal and gory movie that's not horror than this. The violence could give "Rambo" a run for its money and the gore would make "Saw" fans cringe. The fighting scenes in this movie is second to none, especially the final battle between Iko vs Joe. The movie is a Netflix Original and is now available on Netflix. Highly recommended.

Check out “ I saw the devil” if you like this... preview reminded me if it. One of my favorite action/thrillers

Watched it last night late with a turgid boner the entire movie

Definitely worth watching if you liked The Raid(s) and fuck chicks

Cracks me up that the same 3 - 4 people are in all these movies. But at least they are entertaining

Thanks, I'll check it out.

okay I will watch too then.

H-O-L-Y $H!T this movie is awesome. It's the same actors from the movie 'Raid'. I've never seen a more brutal and gory movie that's not horror than this. The violence could give "Rambo" a run for its money and the gore would make "Saw" fans cringe. The fighting scenes in this movie is second to none, especially the final battle between Iko vs Joe. The movie is a Netflix Original and is now available on Netflix. Highly recommended.

<mma4>

Seems impossible for a movie with Iko Uwais and Joe Taslim in it to suck. I insta-added this to my queue as soon as I saw the cast.

Check out “ I saw the devil” if you like this... preview reminded me if it. One of my favorite action/thrillers
This is more Raid esque than Devil.

Devil is demented and a much better story.

Just watched this movie and yea it was fucking great!

Didn't know what to expect and it was a bit unrealistic and gory but it was fucking awesome. Never saw Raid or Headshot but will probably check them out now. Saw "Killers" though (same director) which I liked too.

I think this was even more over the top and gorey than the last rambo lol

It was almost on the level of a zombie horde non stop murder spree even though its a crime drama/ martial arts movie.

Hammer girl from the 2nd raid was in this and looking {<tongue}

Crazy movie for sure but I don't know why they bothered with the story and character development in some parts since all of it's just an excuse for people to fight. I know you're not supposed to think too much about these kind of movies but it did make me wonder why they even bother with hand to hand fighting when there are so many guns available. Fighting is top notch and over the top as expected but I did think that 2 on 1 chick fight was not as up to par, although it did get better when they started using weapons. There was so much fighting that I kind of got tired of it after awhile. Also how many languages are in this movie?

Back