Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score

would have preferred Sage vs BJ Penn

would have been an easy win for Sage over a legend

Ottow is gonna beat the breaks of the kid, way way to early. Seems like the UFC gave up on him.

I hace no idea who Otow is but he wins by choke.

would have preferred Sage vs BJ Penn

would have been an easy win for Sage over a legend

They should've just used that blackout silhouette for Ottow side by side with Sage he looks like a garden Gnome.

sage is really bad , he should have been a bodybuilder. his last opponent was a frenchman and got robbed lol

Why is Sage fighting at WW again? He's 0-2 there in the UFC and 5-0 as a LW.

Where do they keep finding these nobodies

He should fight the chick magnet

Ottow is gonna beat the breaks of the kid, way way to early. Seems like the UFC gave up on him.
Ottow has a worse record in the UFC than Sage. They can't keep giving him 0-1 fighters to build him up. I hope he gets smashed.

Ottow isn't an awful fighter about to get cut, he should win easily.

sage is really bad , he should have been a bodybuilder. his last opponent was a frenchman and got robbed lol

Yeah, Gouti landed all the best shots of the fight and easily outwrestled Northcutt. Sage was lucky to be in Texas, it was a textbook hometown decision.

Is he working on head movement? If not he is gonna get blasted real soon..

Ottow has a worse record in the UFC than Sage. They can't keep giving him 0-1 fighters to build him up. I hope he gets smashed.
That record is so damn misleading. He couldve gotten the split against Moraes if it wasnt in Brazil, and his loss to the leech is nothing to be ashamed about. The leech is a killer.
He should be 4-1 in the UFC.

Ottow has been facing fighters of a way higher calibre to Sage's too.

I wouldn't be surprised, they're paying him like 60/60 a fight for the shitty performances he puts in.

giphy1.gif

Yeah, fuck that guy.

If he can't beat Ottow, he probably isn't worth investing a bunch into... Ottow has beaten no one in the UFC worth a damn and has been alternating wins and losses since being signed.

That record is so damn misleading. He couldve gotten the split against Moraes if it wasnt in Brazil, and his loss to the leech is nothing to be ashamed about. The leech is a killer.
He should be 4-1 in the UFC.

Ottow has been facing fighters of a way higher calibre to Sage's too.
That's true. I like the matchup though. It's gonna be like the wrestling coach beating up the popular jock to learn him about man-strength.

Back