The Northcutt is back!

who would win

• Sage Northcutt

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • 2018 BJ PENN

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters
Just hope he has learned some new technique at his new camps to make a difference.

Well, he went to TAM to improve his wrestling and got completely outwrestled in his next fight by Thibault Gouti...

Super!

fkR.gif

I think even tippy toes penn would win against the northcutt.

If he can't beat Ottow, he probably isn't worth investing a bunch into... Ottow has beaten no one in the UFC worth a damn and has been alternating wins and losses since being signed.
He's beaten skilled fighters in the UFC, who also happened to be either in their late 30s or early 40s and on the downslide of their careers

This kid is not a fighter. He won't be in the ufc 5 yrs from now

I didn't like Sage when he first came into the UFC, mostly because he was being shoved down my throat knowing he wasn't that great of a fighter.

I actually like the guy and root for him now, seems like a genuinely good kid. Plus I can't lie, I like his fighting style. Win or lose, he's fucking entertaining, might not be the best but he comes to fight and seems to be improving.

Whoever manages the kid wants shooting, isn't it his dad? He should have taken a good couple of years out to polish his skills off, he's literally being used by the UFC and is going to retire with a pathetic record when the kid actually has talent.

I only know this Ottow guy for murking old Mike Pyle.

He will probably KTFO pretty boy.

Back