THE Official 2017 S&C Deadlift Competition Thread

Yes, I do. Unlike you. I guess not maintaining a log makes it nice for you, since you're able to dish out criticism while avoiding it yourself. How bold.

Also, congrats on putting out a 25 pound increase as a goal. You really went out on a limb with that one. Everyone is impressed.

You've got a 2003 join date and can't find any of my old, meticulously kept logs, including my first one ever and the one leading up to my meet last June? Not really my problem.

I keep a training log. Just not here. Or anywhere online anymore.

Also, congrats on putting out a 25 pound increase as a goal. You really went out on a limb with that one. Everyone is impressed.

Are you really this clueless? That's a little embarrassing.

Someday, you might reach a level of lifting where you understand adding 25 lbs to a lift in 6-7 months would be absolutely amazing.

Why aren't all-time powerlifting records frequently going up by 25 lbs? I mean, especially untested, right? Can't those guys just inject more juice and add infinite pounds to their lifts?

You've got a 2003 join date and can't find any of my old, meticulously kept logs, including my first one ever and the one leading up to my meet last June? Not really my problem.

I keep a training log. Just not here. Or anywhere online anymore.

Are you really this clueless? That's a little embarrassing.

Someday, you might reach a level of lifting where you understand adding 25 lbs to a lift in 6-7 months would be absolutely amazing.

Why aren't all-time powerlifting records frequently going up by 25 lbs? I mean, especially untested, right? Can't those guys just inject more juice and add infinite pounds to their lifts?
Oh, so you're going for an all time record. I see.

Alternately, it's like I said, you're gutless. You like to dish out out but can't take it.

Good luck with your lifting. I'll follow the logs of those who have the balls to post them.

Oh, so you're going for an all time record. I see.

I used hyperbole to make a point.

It just seems like you're unaware that adding 25 lbs to a 675 deadlift is a little different than adding 25 lbs to a 450 deadlift.

Alternately, it's like I said, you're gutless. You like to dish out out but can't take it.

Gutless? Lulz, you're the one who put me on your ignore list.

I'll follow the logs of those who have the balls to post them.

I'm really missing the link between posting a log of one's lifting and having balls.

I'm way more interested in this competition than I would be if I was in it.

Anyone and everyone should feel free to name their teams after me.

Back