The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

5crew

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Simple enough, this is a thread to discuss everything that relates to the Dragon Ball franchise, whether it be the manga, the anime series, the movies, the games, the merchandise, fan art, the abridged series, etc.

And we get it, most of you don't like GT, so try not to keep harping on about it. If you haven't watched Super yet, but consider yourself a real fan, then there's only one course of action... start watching it!!!

v1:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...gt-s-etc-franchise-discussion-thread.3275193/
v2:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...s-etc-franchise-discussion-thread-v2.3426129/
v3:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/t...s-etc-franchise-discussion-thread-v3.3545723/

I noticed v3 went pass 1k post again after Epi 111, so I decided to make this new one

Credit to @Dr Hannibal Lecter and @lordsai for the first two threads.

I believe it would be appreciated by some users, myself included, that the spoiler tags is continued to be used for Epi title/plot leaks confirmed or not.

@DIABOLUS @The RuthlessOne @Horse Style @MMouse @kuromusha
@Michaelangelo @The brawler @GrizzlyTitan @RDUBYA @Left Hook Lacy @JBM150 @GSP4tw @Bob Weeks

Please help me tag anyone missed out.

dragonball_poster.jpg

-font-b-Dragonball-b-font-font-b-Z-b-font-Anime-font-b-Poster-b.jpg

68688-dragon-ball-z-dragon-ball-z-poster.jpg

d5b6c6ced728b13e831d8fe7fb3f56db.jpg

I'm slightly disappointed with this Epi. If the fight between Dyspo and Hit haven't happened, it would be much more epic when Jiren countered Time Skip. Plus the dilution of the epi with the fat fairy ranting about love again is disappointing addition to what is supposed to be a great Epi.

When Hit had Jiren "locked in", he was inches away from dropping of the platform, why the heck would U6 people start attacking remaining opponents instead of trying to drop him out? Some weird DB logic there.

That said, Jiren is a legit monster.

Last edited:
it took us awhile but we made it

I'm slightly disappointed with this Epi. If the fight between Dyspo and Hit haven't happened, it would be much more epi than Jiren countered Time Skip. Plus the dilution of the epi with the fat fairy ranting about love again is disappointing addition to what is supposed to be a great Epi.

When Hit had Jiren "locked in", he was inches away from dropping of the platform, why the heck would U6 people start attacking remaining opponents instead of trying to drop him out? Some weird DB logic there.

I'm pretty sure if they tried attacking or doing blasts his force shield would have just blocked all of it u can't see it until he gets attacked he probably already had it up in case that happens probably why hit said go fight somewhere else

I'm pretty sure if they tried attacking or doing blasts his force shield would have just blocked all of it
Wouldn't have blocked the stage that he standing on. Ask Tien.

Hit :(:(:(

Even when the very existence (life it self) hangs in the balance, the writers still have the characters stand around and watch a fight.

Somebody do something.

At least this time the U6 Saiyans wanted to help, but figured Hit had a plan and they would only get in the way. But FOR SURE fight Jiren with multiple people next time. He has basically defeated the two strongest fighters one on one now.

Is it annoying for anyone else when characters refer to Saiyans as "interesting" or refer to them in any way at all?

There are only a handful of characters who actually knew more than 2 Saiyans (Vegeta, Frieza, and maybe Whis). How would Jiren know that the Saiyans are interesting. He has only spoken to 1 of them.

I'm slightly disappointed with this Epi. If the fight between Dyspo and Hit haven't happened, it would be much more epi than Jiren countered Time Skip. Plus the dilution of the epi with the fat fairy ranting about love again is disappointing addition to what is supposed to be a great Epi.

When goku attacked jiren at first we learned ss1 and ss2 all out have 0 effect and female brolly seemd too tired to do squat

Is it annoying for anyone else when characters refer to Saiyans as "interesting" or refer to them in any way at all?

There are only a handful of characters who actually knew more than 2 Saiyans (Vegeta, Frieza, and maybe Whis). How would Jiren know that the Saiyans are interesting. He has only spoken to 1 of them.
maybe theres sayians in his universe!

Or its hinted at times that theres much more fighting going on than we see ..jiren being a powerhouse may have been observing it all before he started moving

Or what hes seen so far of them is interesting enough to say 'interesting'
-goku ...nuff said
-vegeta hes possibly seen can go at least god mode
-female brolly..had the whole arenas interest

I know they won't do anything to Jiren, but at least show that they tried.
Also power level never means much since Scooters exploded.

Goku in Blue was on par with the fat fairy, in this Epi Vegeta is wrecking her in basic form.

maybe theres sayians in his universe!

Or its hinted at times that theres much more fighting going on than we see ..jiren being a powerhouse may have been observing it all before he started moving

Or what hes seen so far of them is interesting enough to say 'interesting'
-goku ...nuff said
-vegeta hes possibly seen can go at least god mode
-female brolly..had the whole arenas interest
He has never seen Vegeta and he one-punched Kale. They are not "interesting" to him. He has no reference to them regardless.

Besides I was obviously refering to more than just Jiren. All the characters do it. Even the ones have only met 2 characters. We see two of whatever Frieza is and no one is calling them interesting.

He has never seen Vegeta and he one-punched Kale. They are not "interesting" to him. He has no reference to them regardless.

Besides I was obviously refering to more than just Jiren. All the characters do it. Even the ones have only met 2 characters. We see two of whatever Frieza is and no one is calling them interesting.
We dont know what hes seen or can sense ki wise(being able to sense whats occuring miles away is a dbz favourite at this stage) ..he seems aware of everything going on around him and well informed of who everyone is

One punching kale doesnt mean shes not interesting esp as hes seen the species seems to have her power up and the god flavour one ...thats interesting.

As for frieza he may find him interesting but hasnt yet commented
Plus He may or may not have sensed the golden form yet

I know they won't do anything to Jiren, but at least show that they tried.
Also power level never means much since Scooters exploded.

Goku in Blue was on par with the fat fairy, in this Epi Vegeta is wrecking her in basic form.
True but i feel he was in desperation mode there
He felt one way or another it was down to him to remove jiren fron the equation..either with freezing or that blast he was powering up
Meanwhile get the other u6 guys the fuck outta there in case he failed and theyd be next on the beasts radar

I thibk she powered up with..sigh...'love' then was beaten down to lesser form by goku
Or maybe vegetas tine chamber training has him at that level

Fat Fairy has been in her powered up mode for a long time. Probably losing power/stamina by now

Also why the hell are they spending so much time on her? Seems she is in about every episode

Cabba has gotten almost no time so far in this arc so expect him to do something here in the next episode or at least pretty soon. Maybe SSJ3 or SSJB or even Rage mode

Those 2 new Namek are finally here. Gohan and Piccolo will take care of them. Maybe Piccolo will end up getting hurt or eliminated by one of them somehow.

Frieza is still just chillin not doing shit.

17 and 18 same shit. Standing around not fighting

Vegeta is fighting the fairy bitch

Goku is spying on Jiren

Krillin,Roshi,Tien are eliminated

Jiren's word hurt goku much worse than the beating he gave lol

Jiren's word hurt goku much worse than the beating he gave lol
It's also an arrogance that makes no sense it's similar to a villain explaining their plans . Currently No on can beat Jiren and Dispo and Topo aren't exactly fodder either , so why not secure victory right there, they aren't exactly safe from being eliminated since they only have 3 people left.

We dont know what hes seen or can sense ki wise(being able to sense whats occuring miles away is a dbz favourite at this stage) ..he seems aware of everything going on around him and well informed of who everyone is

One punching kale doesnt mean shes not interesting esp as hes seen the species seems to have her power up and the god flavour one ...thats interesting.

As for frieza he may find him interesting but hasnt yet commented
Plus He may or may not have sensed the golden form yet
Don't make assumptions. I'm done with you

Jiren is a beast. Credit to Hit for getting that far. He's a boss but Jiren is just too much.

Like someone in previous thread mentioned, it would be awesome if those namekians knowing their universe was going to be wiped out eventually, fused with Piccolo to give him a much needed and appreciated power boost.

I still dont trust Frieza and I don't think he's gonna turn antihero or anything. He endgame is still to defeat Goku but must use him for now to achieve it.

I'm glad Vegeta gets an episode next week. Looks like he's slapping around Cabba and trying to toughen him up again I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back