The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it seems like they finally started to get running with it

Wasted lots of episodes on movie rehashes we didn't need

I really thought Jiren was using goku and vegeta to get stronger to help him for a future arc.

I really thought Jiren was using goku and vegeta to get stronger to help him for a future arc.

Well I think we will be able to make more educated guesses on the future of DB once we see how this Arc ends

Just gotta wait and see what happens

If Jiren ends up winning I dont see the series ending like that

There's no way they end the series. Too much money to be made and there's a ton of possible storylines with the other universes after the ToP.

So crazy to think that DBS won't have new episodes anytime soon after March. I'm definitely on the haitus bandwagon and refuse to believe that it's the end of DBS or DB anime series in general. I can wait until 2019.

Very likely a season break/Hiatus.

Still extremely popular, probably making shitloads of $$, just introduced like 10+ characters, storyline has numerous way for it to continue.

Zero reason for it to be canceled.

Lots of people speculating they are taking a break so that they can work on the new DB movie that’s coming out later this year. Hopefully it’s not the end and if Super does return it is done really well since the production will hopefully not be as rushed. And by that time the manga should be ahead.

I'm with you guys

But I am also content with waiting as long as I need to, be it 1 year , 5 years or 20 years

I waited before and can do it again

Lots of people speculating they are taking a break so that they can work on the new DB movie that’s coming out later this year. Hopefully it’s not the end and if Super does return it is done really well since the production will hopefully not be as rushed. And by that time the manga should be ahead.

Last time there was a Big Movie is was for One Piece and a lot of Dragon Ball Super best animators were pulled to work on One Piece, since the studio puts them where they are needed. This Happened during Supers version of the Resurrection of Frieza and the animation was God Awful. So it's valid that with the Movie set to be released in December they are giving the series time to breathe.

They better take a break to take their time for making the animation look legit.

If it ends Uni 7 getting erased. That will be a good way to get everyone thinking what will happen next?

Last edited:
It's possible that the upcoming DB movie will be used as a springboard to introduce new characters and a new arc for the series.

They better take a break to take their time for making the animation look legit.

If it ends Uni 7 getting erased. That will be a good way to get everyone what will happen next?

Or the War with the Grand Priest as Jiren rather than eliminates Goku targets the Grand Priest !!!!

Very likely a season break/Hiatus.

Still extremely popular, probably making shitloads of $$, just introduced like 10+ characters, storyline has numerous way for it to continue.

Zero reason for it to be canceled.

They make a Killing off of the Heroes and Xenoverse merchandise alone.

Well it took a long ass time but Gohan has finally become as useful as Goku...in the Raditz fight

Nothing like that Full Nelson Sacrifice technique. Like father, like son

Well it took a long ass time but Gohan has finally become as useful as Goku...in the Raditz fight

Nothing like that Full Nelson Sacrifice technique. Like father, like son

Well here is one reason why I'm glad the anime is ending

Dont gotta hear you bitch about it weekly

hopefully now the next episodes start heating up with march beings it's end for now.

toppo gonna unleash god of destruction levels...lol r.i.p frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back