The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gohan had to sacrifice himself to eliminate Dyspo?

{<doc}

Have not watched it or read anything about it

I'm watching UFC

Just calling you out over your bitchiness lately
Uh huh, you're suddenly glad the series is ending now that your love interest is gone

<36>

Don't grind your teeth too much

Fuckin nerds.
Gohan destroying Cell ended the relevancy baby!

Fuckin nerds.

They should have left Frieza alone, never drag up old legends for your lazy ass writing and lack of imagination.

Frieza is iconic and the most feared and hated antagonist in Dragonball history and every time he is shown he becomes less feared and more liked.

He was meant to be like Hitler FFS
holy shit,thats horrible.

Just watched the episode and I thought it was fine

Gohan got to eliminate a key fighter and help his team
Jiren tanks Kamehameha X Final Flash like its nothing
Toppo turns into a god next week
17 is looking badass

I am just ready for Goku to unlock UI again. I dont like how its being dragged out

Thought this episode was better than last one. Big boys left to play. Android 17 probably getting eliminated next.

Thought this episode was better than last one. Big boys left to play. Android 17 probably getting eliminated next.

Looks like it

I think it ends up just Goku vs Jiren and Vegeta vs Toppo

Frieza will just sneak around and take advantage of something

If Dyspo is like a Marvel/DC speedster, he should be able to move that fast in a small area like the laser grid cage. It'd be similar to Neo vs. Agent Smith at the end of The Matrix. Maybe they didn't want Ultra Instinct Goku look less special? Guessing 17 goes out against GoD Toppo next episode. If so, how the heck are U7 going to win a 3-2 vs. a God of Destruction level entity and one beyond that level?

I hate how they've turned Gohan into a bitch. Okay so he got mystic back? At this point who cares.

That is not how Gohan should’ve left the tournament.

Especially against Dyspo.

I guess he’s officially a side character now.

If Dyspo is like a Marvel/DC speedster, he should be able to move that fast in a small area like the laser grid cage. It'd be similar to Neo vs. Agent Smith at the end of The Matrix. Maybe they didn't want Ultra Instinct Goku look less special? Guessing 17 goes out against GoD Toppo next episode. If so, how the heck are U7 going to win a 3-2 vs. a God of Destruction level entity and one beyond that level?

They dont

Well unless Goku is able to unlock SSJ 4 UI Blue

its become ridiculous. To be fair it was ridiculous before but it feels even more so now

Last edited:
If it ends Uni 7 getting erased. That will be a good way to get everyone thinking what will happen next?

Or the War with the Grand Priest as Jiren rather than eliminates Goku targets the Grand Priest !!!!

Would be hell of a cliff hanger if U7 loses, while Zeno is going to click his God-Pad to erase them, Jiren "teleports" to Zeno requesting for something, Grand Priest get overprotective, raise his hand and HaKai Jiren and Jiren screams and screens fades to black. Will be a fuking cliffhanger!

Epi 124

While Zeno is complaining that Dyspo is too fast to see even with GodPad, Grand Priest said he will prepare a better GodPad NEXT TIME. The Erased Universes are definitely coming back.

Gohan going down like he did, I have no hope for him to make any comeback in future Arcs anymore. Golden Frieza Saga, Future Trunks Saga, both time he got beat down and "swore" he will get better to protect his family. Now.. Zzz.. Say Sayonara to Gohan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back