The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely a badass. I just meant the transformation itself is gay with the feminine pose while that gay ass music is playing.

Doesn't Help that it's stock footage every time he goes Gold.

Now that I think about it, he goes Gold and he Shines. Eeek what a Fruitcake.

I'm up to episode 25ish of super. The power levels are incredibly inconsistent. It makes no sense that Frieza got strong that quickly, and the post hoc explanation (never trained) is not believable and revisionist. Goku was fighting toe to toe with Beerus, now he's having trouble with Frieza? The universe was about to implode during the Beerus fight but now its dandy? Earth gets blown up but now you can just randomly turn back time and fix it? Jesus, the fuck is this. It's also annoying how the focus is only on Goku. In DBZ the other saiyans were important and involved in battles, now they're just sitting there like a bunch of useless props. Meh so far, don't know if it gets better.

I'm up to episode 25ish of super. The power levels are incredibly inconsistent. It makes no sense that Frieza got strong that quickly, and the post hoc explanation (never trained) is not believable and revisionist. Goku was fighting toe to toe with Beerus, now he's having trouble with Frieza? The universe was about to implode during the Beerus fight but now its dandy? Earth gets blown up but now you can just randomly turn back time and fix it? Jesus, the fuck is this. It's also annoying how the focus is only on Goku. In DBZ the other saiyans were important and involved in battles, now they're just sitting there like a bunch of useless props. Meh so far, don't know if it gets better.

Oooh Just for Super Saiyan 2 Rage Trunks are Android 17

anyone else hope the next movie has something to do with super? another saiyan origin story sounds <1>

Yea it gets better overall but power levels are always a little bit wonky.

Toppo looks high af

latest

After watching the last episode for a 2nd time I agree that Gohan is a world class can for his little "sacrifice" stunt. They didn't have to do that. While Gohan had Dyspo wrapped up Frieza could've just broke one or both of his legs. That's where his speed is at.

DBS writers have low fight IQ.
<{1-8}>

Last edited:
After watching the last episode for a 2nd time I agree that Gohan is a world class can for his little "sacrifice" stunt. They didn't have to do that. While Gohan had Dyspo wrapped up Frieza could've just broke one or both of his legs. That's where his speed is at.

LOL. DBS writers have low fight IQ.
<{1-8}>

This.

Frieza cud trashed dypos legs.

Apocalypse did the same thing to quicksilver on screen

did you guys read the episode titles of the next few?

17 has pretty much taken Gohan's spot

At least somebody gets it other than Goku and Vegeta so I'm not upset about it

Epi 124

While Zeno is complaining that Dyspo is too fast to see even with GodPad, Grand Priest said he will prepare a better GodPad NEXT TIME. The Erased Universes are definitely coming back.

Gohan going down like he did, I have no hope for him to make any comeback in future Arcs anymore. Golden Frieza Saga, Future Trunks Saga, both time he got beat down and "swore" he will get better to protect his family. Now.. Zzz.. Say Sayonara to Gohan.

If the show is over in march there is probably about 10 episodes left. No time for a new arc.

The whole tournament has been a disappointment. Gohan going out like that sucked.

They better make freiza badass again soon

Damn Toppo is fucking Jacked and he Just beat the breaks off of Frieza. Frieza isn't technically Elimnated yet though so , so his return looms.

Damn Toppo is fucking Jacked and he Just beat the breaks off of Frieza. Frieza isn't technically Elimnated yet though so , so his return looms.
What's Frieza gonna do though? Doesn't stand a chance against Toppo. And Jiren is even stronger.

What's Frieza gonna do though? Doesn't stand a chance against Toppo. And Jiren is even stronger.

Vegeta vs Toppo . Goku vs Jiren . Frieza blindsides all Party's and wins the last wish and Super ends on a cliffhanger for the next series .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back