The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
130 was pretty disappointing overall

Mastered UI Goku didn't really do anything cool this episode other than spam kamehameha

Why did Goku need to block it?

Bunch of Angels sitting in the same stands as his friends

Why did Goku need to block it?

Bunch of Angels sitting in the same stands as his friends

Maybe it was too quick and Goku already being in UI was the person in the most alert position to handle it.

Still waiting for Frieza to become a god of destruction and end Jiren.

Still waiting for Frieza to become a god of destruction and end Jiren.

GoD Frieza will get wrecked by the same Jiren that found UI Goku.

Unless they fuk up the power level scaling again.

17 turning out alive was an asspull imo. It takes away the gravity of him sacrificing himself. It would've been better to just keep him dead. It's not like he wouldn't have been brought back anyways.

This was an overall good episode though. I think if you look beyond the action and fighting, the plot point that the writer is trying to provide is the value of friendship and responsibility.

That animation man yessssss

Loved the episode

Glad the spoilers weren't 'right' I couldn't help but read them, because I hate myself.

Anyone else feel like Goku was about to give Jiren some of his power to fight more when he ran out of stamina?

Glad the spoilers weren't 'right' I couldn't help but read them, because I hate myself.

Anyone else feel like Goku was about to give Jiren some of his power to fight more when he ran out of stamina?

I thought he was giving Jiren energy as well, just like he did Frieza. Goku always do dumb shits like this.

Maybe it was too quick and Goku already being in UI was the person in the most alert position to handle it.

Angels have UI inherent to their being.

GoD Frieza will get wrecked by the same Jiren that found UI Goku.

Unless they fuk up the power level scaling again.

Unless? That's pretty much a given at this point.

Once again Goku comes up short due to fucking around and grandstanding. He could've knocked Jiren off the stage after he admitted defeat but Goku just had to do his normal Goku thing and stand over Jiren for almost a minute with that "I conquered you" look on his face. Vegeta and Piccolo would've knocked him off ASAP after beating Jiren. And they would've done it painfully with no fucks given, especially Vegeta.

17 turning out alive was an asspull imo. It takes away the gravity of him sacrificing himself. It would've been better to just keep him dead. It's not like he wouldn't have been brought back anyways.

This was an overall good episode though. I think if you look beyond the action and fighting, the plot point that the writer is trying to provide is the value of friendship and responsibility.

Actually, I had a feeling from jump that 17 wasn't gone and that he would make an appearance at the right time. Same thing with Frieza. So I wasn't surprised at all. I was kinda expecting it at some point.

Goku fucks up again just staring at the beaten Jiren. Future Trunks wouldn't have fucked around and just eliminated him.

How was Goku supposed to know that UI would do that to him?

Maybe Whis could have said something LOL!

"Hey Goku, Uhhh you better finish this fight soon"

29339752_602671176734183_286500861541089280_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back