Status
Not open for further replies.
oh boy broly is canon now

DhsS07LVMAAWeMA.jpg

DhsS1eSUEAI5C65.jpg

DhskgpNX4AcghYE.jpg:large

DhsZ566XUAcykr3.jpg

Last edited:
So that’s why the Broly movie is being released in theaters in September. Must be a hint. They’re also releasing the Bardock movie and Fusion reborn in November.

I’m guessing Gogeta is gonna be in the new movie.

Haha Some activity . Big surprise that Broly is coming to the Super Timeline and looks to now be Canon. Hope it's not an elaborate hoax.

So that’s why the Broly movie is being released in theaters in September. Must be a hint. They’re also releasing the Bardock movie and Fusion reborn in November.

I’m guessing Gogeta is gonna be in the new movie.

Is this for the movie we already saw that short trailer for?

Well my thoughts on this are....I have already seen 3 Broly movies + a Broly clone character

I don't need this

This comes off as a cash grab. Lazy assholes imo

Too much Broly. Plus blue is god level power, hate when they mess with the power scales so obviously. Broly is supposed to be way weaker at this point.

Also I hate Kale and all of universe 8

Too much Broly. Plus blue is god level power, hate when they mess with the power scales so obviously. Broly is supposed to be way weaker at this point.

Also I hate Kale and all of universe 8
Universe 6

I also hate Kale and not really a fan on Broly. But didn't realize the fan base was very 50/50 about the Character.

Universe 6

I also hate Kale and not really a fan on Broly. But didn't realize the fan base was very 50/50 about the Character.
Broly is the most ass pull character around

No doubt in my mind that he will curb stomp SSJ Blue Goku and Vegeta with hilarious ease

Going to take Ultra Instinct to beat him

Is this for the movie we already saw that short trailer for?

Not sure what you’re asking but I’ll try to answer. The 30 sec trailer that came out is for the same movie that this leaked poster is advertising. It comes out December 14th.

But before that they are releasing the following DBZ movies in theaters: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan, Bardock – The Father of Goku, and Fusion Reborn(you can get tickets on fathomevents.com)

I always thought this was a pretty random selection of movies to release. But now we find out that the new Dragon Ball Super movie is going to have Broly. So the Broly pick makes sense now. I think all the movies are hints. They already officially stated the new movie would explore the Saiyans(hence the Bardock movie). And since they included the Gogeta movie I’m predicting Gogeta will be in this as well.

Broly is the most ass pull character around

No doubt in my mind that he will curb stomp SSJ Blue Goku and Vegeta with hilarious ease

Going to take Ultra Instinct to beat him

True but I think Toriyama is going to do his own take on Broly since it’s not his character and give him a new backstory.

Not sure what you’re asking but I’ll try to answer. The 30 sec trailer that came out is for the same movie that this leaked poster is advertising. It comes out December 14th.

But before that they are releasing the following DBZ movies in theaters: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan, Bardock – The Father of Goku, and Fusion Reborn(you can get tickets on fathomevents.com)

I always thought this was a pretty random selection of movies to release. But now we find out that the new Dragon Ball Super movie is going to have Broly. So they Broly pick makes sense now. I think all the movies are hints. They already officially stated the new movie would explore the Saiyans(hence the Bardock movie). And since they included the Gogeta movie I’m predicting Gogeta will be in this as well.

Prediction , we get a Flashback with Bardock that ties him to Broly .

Gogeta takes on Broly but is defeated.

Goku activates Ultra Instinct and wins.

Well to play devils advocate

Broly Legendary SSJ and Fusion Reborn are 2 of the most popular Dragon Ball Z movies

So they could have picked them for just that reason

True but I think Toriyama is going to do his own take on Broly since it’s not his character and give him a new backstory.
It would also be the only way to have him be strong enough to compete with Goku and Vegeta. The Broly we've seen before would get stomped even by base Goku.

Very curious to what the new Canon Broly will be like.

Prediction , we get a Flashback with Bardock that ties him to Broly .

Gogeta takes on Broly but is defeated.

Goku activates Ultra Instinct and wins.
Is UI more powerful than fusion? Fusion is supposed to raise the power immensely.

Ofcourse, Gogeta isn't as strong as Vegito would be but even the fusion dance would be incredibly strong right?

Legendary God Broly will probably be a beyond UI character with the way things are going.

It would also be the only way to have him be strong enough to compete with Goku and Vegeta. The Broly we've seen before would get stomped even by base Goku.

Very curious to what the new Canon Broly will be like.

Broly is like The Hulk

Left unchecked his strength will just continue to build along with his rage towards Goku

Broly doesn't have a limit on his strength

They should make movie 7 cannon and just have Broly surviving that fight and him being super pissed off ever since

I'm pretty stoked that Toriyama is going to rework Broly, since his original origin was absolute trash. I'm down with the new Broly being canon and the Broly from the old films being a parallel character.

Well my thoughts on this are....I have already seen 3 Broly movies + a Broly clone character

I don't need this

This comes off as a cash grab. Lazy assholes imo
A cash grab and Dragon Ball in the same sentence? Well, I never.....

The series had value up until the Freeza and Cell saga imo, which was over 25 years ago. Since then the series has been a creative dead end and has endlessly regurgitated the same juvenile stuff over and over again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back