The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
broly's new look is pretty snazzy
XTNwL28.png

PBeRZKr.jpg

ZVrUAyE.jpg

Last edited:
Waste of time and resources imo. You do all this world building just to bring back an already hashed out character. If he's gonna be so different, why not just write someone new? It would be FAR more interesting, AND make financial sense. Bad call by Toriyama imo.

If we're just gonna keep bringing back old characters, then I don't see the point of why the series was continued in the first place. Might as well just watch DBZ again.

This is great news. Now I can pretend like Bio Broly doesn't exist.

Broly is like The Hulk

Left unchecked his strength will just continue to build along with his rage towards Goku

Broly doesn't have a limit on his strength

They should make movie 7 cannon and just have Broly surviving that fight and him being super pissed off ever since

That would have too many conflicting issues with the Cell Games timelines. Liked the design of Broly but hated the writing and backstory behind him. Glad that Toriyama is putting his spin on it.

Waste of time and resources imo. You do all this world building just to bring back an already hashed out character. If he's gonna be so different, why not just write someone new? It would be FAR more interesting, AND make financial sense. Bad call by Toriyama imo.

If we're just gonna keep bringing back old characters, then I don't see the point of why the series was continued in the first place. Might as well just watch DBZ again.

I disagree because right now both sides of the Broly Coin are talking about this movie and I'm definitely buying tickets for the North American release in January.

Inb4 cell and majin buu return.

While DB franchise peaked at Z and Tor seems to bring back characters from Z, its a quick cash grab but yet its cool at the same time.

Toriyama needs to make new iconic villains like he did with Z.

Inb4 cell and majin buu return.

While DB franchise peaked at Z and Tor seems to bring back characters from Z, its a quick cash grab but yet its cool at the same time.

Toriyama needs to make new iconic villains like he did with Z.

{<huh}

I wonder if the other 6 universes that were erased before 18's wish we brought back and the universes were triplets so Broly is from the Saiyan planet of the erased universe. Pretty cool though that they are making Broly canon, his origin story was straight up garbage in the movie.

I'm not a fan of Gohan and Goku not knowing the basics of baseball.

Wait, WTF is going here? So the movie that they plan to come out with is about Broly? Or is this seperate from the first SSG movie thing. I am clueless...

Just don't make a Vegeta a bitch or ineffectual like they did in the other movies and I'll be fine

Keeps looking like this is just going to be a reboot of movie 7

Which just opens up more questions to where the fuck Broly has been this entire time

Also if this new movie is cannon that would mean Broly is a ripoff character of Kale since in the cannon she came before Broly

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back