The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some other ones that were shown recently

They are cool, just not as cool as the above ones.

253e64b6-7c30-49be-85b4-8e2999802e23.jpg

0044f05a-7e2e-4a94-87f5-20310246c179.jpg

ec31057b-1651-48a4-8585-473377974e2b.jpg

since its confirmed that broly is more powerful than jiren they're gonna have to bring out vegetto/gogeta right?

There is another figure from the Masterlise line that hasn't been revealed yet

It could maybe be Gogeta but it could also be Vegeta

Well, that's incredibly dumb. Unless they plan to make Saiyans the future arc antagonist again.

Well the popularity of Dragon Ball hasn't died so I Imagne this movie will provide momentum for another set if Dragon Ball Super Episodes and Goku and Vegeta going to Universe 6 Planet Sadala was always been a popular fan theory for a future arc. Broly's transformation could remind Goku and Vegeta of Kale and they might go there seeking for answers.

I hope they make other characters relevant again in the episodes after the new movie. Right now Goku, Vegeta and Frieza are so far ahead of everyone else that it's getting kinda boring. 17 is quite strong now too. But even guys like Gohan, Buu and Piccolo can't even compete with 1st form Frieza. They're probably 100s of times weaker than the main guys. Even Gotenks wouldn't be a match for 1st form Frieza now apparently.

The other guys need some buffs IMO. Otherwise all they get to do is do some lame ass filler fights like in the TOP. Even there they were only useful as filler because the writers didn't want the 10 guys or so who were actually strong to just KO everyone.

Id like to see goku, hit, jiren, vegeta and freeza squad up on canon broly

I lost the challenge at 01:14
Again at 10:47, the rest are pretty stupid.

Last edited:
They would need to buff him far beyond Beerus even in that case though. Not sure he's going to be that strong.

Beerus and whis can end any of gokus problems but storywise I dont think they have to worry even if it costs death of goku unless its a threat to their existence.

But obviously gokus the star so tori will always make it about him

Beerus and whis can end any of gokus problems but storywise I dont think they have to worry even if it costs death of goku unless its a threat to their existence.

But obviously gokus the star so tori will always make it about him

Universe 6 spinoff series

Do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back