The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did people really care what Jiren's wish was?

As a character, he is the most cliche ever.

final trailer

I was annoyed that they were introducing Broly and making him naturally stronger than Goku/Vegeta's god forms, but I'm still hyped as fuck about this trailer. The action is crazy and they even teased that Whis is going to join in on the fight.

Shirtless SSJ Broly seems to be his max power and I think Goku and Vegeta push him to that point just working side-by-side in their blue forms. I don't think they'll need more than SSB Gogeta to finish this. I think UI Gogeta would be overkill at this point in the story.

Also the lines,

Goku: "You're not a bad guy, I can tell"
Big-Head Green Girl: "He's not fighting because he wants to fight"

is making me more and more interested in the story

@HwoarangStyle @MMouse @TheRuthlessOne @Emporio Alnino @lordsai @Tyrannosaurus rex @Big Brown Clown

Spoilers for the movie have leaked. I couldn't help it and spoiled myself. I'll forget most of it by the time the movie rolls around, though

Video covering the full story (18 minutes long)

Major Plot Points (including final battle)
-Broly isn't a SSJ before the movie. He becomes a SSJ when Frieza kills Paragus
-Goku and Vegeta end up fusing into Gogeta to take on Broly
-Broly fights Whis briefly and Whis is just way stronger
-Gogeta goes SSB and his fight with Broly is said to be long
-Before Gogeta finishes Broly, that big-head yellow girl uses the dragon balls to save Broly
-Goku and Broly reconcile at the end of the movie

-Kaioken / Ultra Instinct / Blue Evolution don't show up in the movie

Last edited:
@HwoarangStyle @MMouse @TheRuthlessOne @Emporio Alnino @lordsai @Tyrannosaurus rex @Big Brown Clown

Spoilers for the movie have leaked. I couldn't help it and spoiled myself. I'll forget most of it by the time the movie rolls around, though

-Before Gogeta finishes Broly, that big-had yellow girl uses the dragon balls to save Broly

Ive gotten better holding myself back, ill wait till the actual good quality stream lands online and if not till its actual theatrical date

Not clicking on the above, although tempting. Still meh about having a broly remake movie, but I guess it's better then nothing. Just bring back DBS or start a new series. So many potential arcs could be made it would be endless.

-Before Gogeta finishes Broly, that big-head yellow girl uses the dragon balls to save Broly

Yeah I read it early this morning

Pretty cool but nothing mindblowing imo

@Horse Style

I read that LSSJ Broly probably rivals Beerus and that SSJ Blue Gogeta is most likely above Beerus

I read that fusion dance is now more powerful than Potera fusion. Which is kinda funky

Veku looms

Freeza wishing to be taller is funny

@Horse Style

I read that LSSJ Broly probably rivals Beerus and that SSJ Blue Gogeta is most likely above Beerus

I read that fusion dance is now more powerful than Potera fusion. Which is kinda funky

Veku looms

Freeza wishing to be taller is funny
Yea, it said that Goku thinks Broly may be stronger than Beerus. I don't know how Goku would know since he's never seen Beerus go even close to 100%.

I always thought Jiren was stronger than Beerus too since both the anime and manga say he could fuck up Belmod and I don't think Belmod is that much weaker than Beerus

I like that they're making Frieza a little more goofy, but still keeping him evil. I wonder if he's going to ever train again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back