The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v2: Day 2 Edition

Will Spain 3-3 Portugal be the best game of the tournament?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing soccer with Mexicans is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to me
I've always hated their "style" of play.

My managers growing up were all English and Scottish, our team loved playing against Mexican squads. Not clever or creative in the final third...ever. Always predictable and love hacking your ankles

I've always hated their "style" of play.

My managers growing up were all English and Scottish, our team loved playing against Mexican squads. Not clever or creative in the final third...ever. Always predictable and love hacking your ankles
I am sorry for your loss...

interesting fact, 4 players on the england national team have played for sunderland at one point, two being academy products.

giphy.gif

interesting fact, 4 players on the england national team have played for sunderland at one point, two being academy products.

giphy.gif

Fun Fact: The clean version to "Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)" is the instrumental version.

PS. Sunderland is fucking terrible and depressing, I was there this year. However, even the locals at the pub wanted Wenger out so I respect them.

Fun Fact: The clean version to "Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)" is the instrumental version.

PS. Sunderland is fucking terrible and depressing, I was there this year. However, even the locals at the pub wanted Wenger out so I respect them.

shit town nice stadium (minus the pink seats). wouldnt be the 'doge if kads wasnt giving me shit

shit town nice stadium (minus the pink seats). wouldnt be the 'doge if kads wasnt giving me shit
Lighter skinned mexican picking on the brown mexican smh why am i not surprised
stand up for your rights guey
zapata.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back