• Argentina need a new penalty taker

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • tl;dr fapping over Birkir Bjarnason

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got a 4k too but my provider doesn't offer any 4k channels.... Yuck

The stuff that is broadcast 4k has terrible bit rates. It's not like you're going 240MB/s data for a channel. At least not just yet !

I have an LG OLED 4k and I've been fuckign with the HDR and still can't get midday games to look anything but shit with both sun exposed and shade areas of the field :(

Setting the alarm clock to 2am to watch the 3 lions wallop the saracens tonight.

Predicting a glorious 1-0 victory.

How about you all?

Setting the alarm clock to 2am to watch the 3 lions wallop the saracens tonight.

Predicting a glorious 1-0 victory.

How about you all?
430 to watch Korea v Sweden. 2am where abouts are you?

I think they win 2-0 but seems all the "big dogs" have been underperforming these openers

430 to watch Korea v Sweden. 2am where abouts are you?

I think they win 2-0 but seems all the "big dogs" have been underperforming these openers
Singapore here. Where are u?

True most of the big dogs are underperforming but with our squad this year I do not consider England a big dog at all lol.
Victory is assured.

Singapore here. Where are u?

True most of the big dogs are underperforming but with our squad this year I do not consider England a big dog at all lol.
Victory is assured.
West coast USA so only one early morning game and the rest are pretty manageable

Swedes win in a match literally no one cares about

The stuff that is broadcast 4k has terrible bit rates. It's not like you're going 240MB/s data for a channel. At least not just yet !

I have an LG OLED 4k and I've been fuckign with the HDR and still can't get midday games to look anything but shit with both sun exposed and shade areas of the field :(
I didn't fuck around with my too much just had to fix the motion shit for watching sports v normal TV. Oh and turned off some weird dimmer thing that would make the screen dark when my room is dark....

Game is on at 5am for me. I work at 8am and was busy tonight so won't get much sleep, going to pvr and watch it a bit before work

Last edited:
Morning all

What a rough night, spent 4 hours shivering, like I was trapped in a walk in freezer, followed by 4 hours of sweating like I was in a sauna.

Thankfully I feel better this morning and am on my way to work.

Morning all

What a rough night, spent 4 hours shivering, like I was trapped in a walk in freezer, followed by 4 hours of sweating like I was in a sauna.

Thankfully I feel better this morning and am on my way to work.
Shouldn’t have ordered that chicken korma to impress the lads. Stick to salad.

Shouldn’t have ordered that chicken korma to impress the lads. Stick to salad.
Not eaten a Korma in 20 years

Had a dodgy one and never ate it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back