Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Argentina need a new penalty taker

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • tl;dr fapping over Birkir Bjarnason

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If i go there i am gonna take you down with me.
BFHLE4V.gif

Belgium utterly shite to the surprise of no one. Martinez is a bald fraud no doubt about it, this system he's playing is beyond nonsensical.

I enjoy the theme of this WC is that Every Team Sucks

All the good teams are nowhere near as good as we thought, it seems. A lot of the shit teams are nowhere near as shit, too.

Hopefully GW2 will improve.

All the good teams are nowhere near as we thought, it seems. A lot of the shit teams are nowhere near as shit, too.

Hopefully GW2 will improve.
This. But kinda refreshing too, thought the group stage would be boring but since none of the big teams looked great so far, it is kinda interesting.

This. But kinda refreshing too, thought the group stage would be boring but since non of the big teams looked great so far, it is interesting.

At the same time I never really understood the narrative that International football was a huge step up.

All these Belgian players play, and shine, against far greater players than any of these Panama guys every week.

This should be the equivalent of Man City vs Torquay United.

oh look, an induvidual moment out of nothing. Weren't gonna score any other way tbf.

1-0 Belgium.

At the same time I never really understood the narrative that International football was a huge step up.

All these Belgian players play, and shine, against far greater players than any of these Panama guys every week.

This should be the equivalent of Man City vs Torquay United.
My theory is that good football requires more and more quemistry in the team and good tactics in every aspect of the game, that has to be trained very hard tho. National teams barely have time to train together so they can only do so much in that regard. Smaller nations can all defend now (which is easier to do than to have a proper offensive game), so the lack of chemistry of big teams and solid defense of smaller teams leads to closer games than you would expect.

To win the World Cup or the Euros you have to improve very much during the tournament, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back