The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
crispy trim
crispy beard
crispy jawline
crispy cheekbones

Fucking CRISPY & Sexy

giphy.gif

England could be without one of their key players against Panama after a scan found Dele Alli has a slight thigh strain.

Dele Alli has a slight thigh strain, England have confirmed, with the midfielder potentially a doubt for their next World Cup game against Panama.

Alli appeared to suffer the injury in the first half of England's opening Group G 2-1 win over Tunisia.

Despite playing on, the Tottenham man was replaced with 10 minutes to go by Ruben Loftus-Cheek.

England announced Alli would undergo a scan on the injury and the results show he has suffered a minor strain to his thigh.

No timescale has been placed on Alli's recovery, with Loftus-Cheek, Eric Dier and Fabian Delph among the potential alternative options for Gareth Southgate.

my mum did something similar after i did shit in year 9. aka sort yourself out lol.

didnt change, got shit in year 10

then i was like, fuck i actually want to leave this school and all the dickheads here

Changed BCC in science gcse from the year before to A*AA lol

Last edited:
roma selling naingolan to inter milan

FFS

We should get him

Mauricio Pochettino has been showing support to Tottenham striker Harry Kane during his World Cup campaign with England.

Harry Kane says Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino sent him "love hearts" after his World Cup heroics for England.

Kane struck twice, the second of which was a stoppage-time header, as England edged to a 2-1 defeat of Tunisia in their Group G opener.

Under Pochettino's leadership, Kane has blossomed into one of the most feared strikers in world football, earning the Three Lions captaincy.

And Kane revealed the Spurs manager has been showing his support during the World Cup - in a surprisingly romantic manner.

"Poch texted me and after the game as well," Kane told reporters.

"He sent a lot of love hearts and said: 'Come on England!' He is rooting for me. He has a lot of lads here.

"He is not just my boss, he's my mate... he's the manager but he's a friend as well.

"He wants me and the whole team to do well."

England continue their Group G campaign against Panama on Sunday, before facing Belgium.

Men in Blazers gonna be on HBO Real Sports .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back