The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All three games today are worth to watch. Great day for football.

The Senegalese fans wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes with the no standing rule in the prem.

Senegal will win the World Cup via BBC genetics

@Clear Winner
i was originally gonna latch on to your XXXtentacion post and flame you a little bit for the guy being a fucking piece of shit and getting his "just desserts" and i really thought about it for the past day or (not joking)

I ponder morality a lot in my head, big Dostoyevsky fan me, and XXX is a hard one (woah never thought i'd mention those two in the same sentence); the guy is a notorious armed robber who has assualted and harmed many many people. His propensity for beating up pregnant women is/was disgusting too. Seriously, that's the type of stuff that gets you shot.

I'm not a big fan of his music, have actually mocked it a lot, but his recent progression was very impressive to me. It's not "Good", and I doubt either You nor I will spend our adult lives listening to a lot of it, but the jump from the trash he made when he was 17 to what he made recently is pretty damn big. He's a good songwriter. The topic, delivery are homo-sad-boy-bullshit, but he can find a good, catchy melody and there's depth to a lot of what he's saying. That chorus on "Sad!" is fucking stellar.

His recent charity push and a lot of the stuff he's been saying about people learning from his mistakes is refreshing.

As disgusting as his actions have been, the guy was 20. It's crazy, i just turned 26 exactly 2 weeks ago and I've grown more in the past 3-4 years than the 22-23 before that. The guy really was robbed of his future and it is pretty damn sad no matter how you slice it. I mean, I'm kind of a hypocrite if I view Raskolnikov as a sympathetic character but can't pour one out for the homie X. Unnecessary death, and hopefully the kids who are fans of his see you can't go around beating the shit out of people on a regular basis, robbing people and being a general tumor, no matter how talented or tortured of an artist you are.

God that chorus is so fucking stellar. What a melody. Kid had a lot of talent what a waste.

He was talented for sure, but I've never considered myself a fan. I just try to listen to everyone that's "popping" so I can form a fair opinion of their music, so if they're crap I can argue the specifics of why and if they're good I can defend them.

Don't know what I said that was worthy of you flaming me, bro. I just said that he was young and fairly talented. I've heard that he was a piece of shit with issues, but don't follow the news on exactly what he did.

Artists being dicks is a hard one because I'm sure a lot of the guys I grew up listening to have done some shady shit, but I've listened to them, for so long I can't see myself just stopping listening to them completely. James Brown was a piece of shit, but if the Payback, Get up offa that thing or any of his other classics come on, I'm vibing.

tilr15isc3511.jpg

February 8th 2014 -

Swansea 3-0 Cardiff

Routledge (47)
Dyer (79)
Bony (85)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25994882

Realistically there's only one top tier side in Wales.

I'll leave "Swansea Jack" for the next time I beat your punk ass.

Honestly mate I'm good with the name change, it doesn't bother me at all.

Now that you know what would bother me, I will no longer be taking part in any name change bets going forward

Have a good day sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back