The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@FadeLess

irmão, Sporting perdeu Patricio de graça. Ele está facilmente entre os cinco primeiros goleiros da Premier League

lmao
Thats a subject thats gonna get dragged to the courts. atm Sporting has lost all their best players to rescissions by just cause and if their appeal is accepted in court Sporting is fooked.
Next Saturday Sporting will have a general assembly where Sporting´s supporters will vote either or not to sack Bruno de Carvalho from the Presidency, but even that will be contested by Bruno de Carvalho so this situation is gonna get dragged even more. Sporting is fooked and to add to the situation they´ve just signed Siniša Mihajlović to be theyre coach for the next 3 seasons, 4 millions per season. Its all a mess.
<Fedor23>

So, does Saudi Arabia score a goal this tourney? I say no.

Those players are looking at some intensive apostate exams on the flight home.

So, does Saudi Arabia score a goal this tourney? I say no.

Those players are looking at some intensive apostate exams on the flight home.

cant wait til FIFA expands the wc to 48 teams so i can see teams that lost to SA play.....................

He was talented for sure, but I've never considered myself a fan. I just try to listen to everyone that's "popping" so I can form a fair opinion of their music, so if they're crap I can argue the specifics of why and if they're good I can defend them.

Don't know what I said that was worthy of you flaming me, bro. I just said that he was young and fairly talented. I've heard that he was a piece of shit with issues, but don't follow the news on exactly what he did.

Artists being dicks is a hard one because I'm sure a lot of the guys I grew up listening to have done some shady shit, but I've listened to them, for so long I can't see myself just stopping listening to them completely. James Brown was a piece of shit, but if the Payback, Get up offa that thing or any of his other classics come on, I'm vibing.
“Flame” was probably too strong a word but i was gonna reply with something along the lines of “good riddance”. James Brown example is awesome.

Fantasy is really pissing me off.

Vecino subbed off at 59

It takes 60 min played to get 2 points for minutes played
It takes 60 min played to get a point for the cleansheet

FUCKING 59TH MINUTE

Did fox switch to news just now?

@Lethal is the guy to @

he'll always respond if he sees the @

Yeah, it should be added within the next few weeks. The theme had to be rebuilt from scratch so we're adding things one by one.

terrible fucking game
m79w1De.gif

@Rawex @UVee

Where can we leave feedback on the new layout? The notifications on likes and quotes is annoying. It used to highlight the new ones, which made it easier to keep track of who you haven't replied to. Now they all look the same
You can leave a comment in support but I'll post it in the mod forum also. Plus you can always annoy Lethal or Petey.

As far as I'm aware the theme(s) aren't fully finished.

"When someone is down on the ground, you have to suspect they're injured"

German commentary is still stuck in the 80s lol. Fair Play is 90% dead.

"When someone is down on the ground, you have to suspect they're injured"

German commentary is still stuck in the 80s lol. Fair Play is 90% dead.
Play on as long as it isn't a head injury.

'He wants to play more... he wants to win the Ballon d'Or': Bale's agent reveals star will hold talks with Real Madrid - but says he is more likely to go 'to the moon' than Arsenal

NEW Real Madrid must give assurances to Gareth Bale over his playing time next season if they want to keep the Welshman, according to his agent. Bale cast his future at the Bernabeu in doubt moments after he scored in the Champions League final last month, insisting he had not played enough last season under Zinedine Zidane and that he and his agent would discuss his options.

Play on as long as it isn't a head injury.

Yeah or something that's really serious like a broken leg when the ref doesn't see it. Also depends on the person (as shitty as it sounds) but I wouldn't shoot the ball out of bounds
when it's Luis Suarez rolling around on the floor lol.

Yeah or something that's really serious like a broken leg when the ref doesn't see it. Also depends on the person (as shitty as it sounds) but I wouldn't shoot the ball out of bounds
when it's Luis Suarez rolling around on the floor lol.
Fair enough, some players have earned that kind of treatment lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back