The Official Fifa World Cup thread v11: Putin in the VAR room Edition

Is the World Cup Coming Home?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Increase your omega 3 consumption Mr Chules...

i think they're beyond help lol

proper fucked

like i know how to do the knee exam on people now, and if i do it on myself, i just feel they're proper f'd hahaa

Fuck off you Finnish cunt. I'm every bit as exciting and colourful sober as I was wasted. If not more so.

he's just sharing a milner tweet, woosah pal, dont think he had any bad intentions with that

he is a finnish cunt tho !

he's just sharing a milner tweet, woosah pal, dont think he had any bad intentions with that

he is a finnish cunt tho !

I had no bad intentions either. Just joking around. Pretty sure he was implying I was boring for drinking herbal tea tho

do you get your shuce from shoe zone?!

what do you rock?? lol

Plain black shoes for fancy occasions.
Plain black trainers for sport.
Plain black boots for winter.

Got some red Mizunos as a gift, wish I quite like, tbh.

Womens-Tenis-Mizuno-Wave-Rider-18-running-shoes-Osaka-red-black-silver_LRG.jpg

Last edited:
I had no bad intentions either. Just joking around. Pretty sure he was implying I was boring for drinking herbal tea tho
@Rawex wants everyone to drink Vodka and Beer 24/7, is normal.

i dont think @Rawex is that smart to link the 2 together lol

Glass houses. ;)

To be fair you could certainly argue German sides have had similar kinds of success and I'm not saying that I'd pick Belgium to beat Brazil but if they do that's probably their best path IMHO, not a coincidnece that the majority of their best players are in the Prem.
It's Houeii

You're not right.

im stretching now

dat burnnnnn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back