The Official Fifa World Cup thread v13: Three Lions Edition

How many goals does Harry Kane score against Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
30230701159150.jpg

Mentioned sticky vicky to sisters fella other week & he said her daughter took over her strip joint gig & theyre raking it in lol

she used to open a beer bottle with her piss flaps when i were over there in late 80's
<Moyes5>

Cardiff is like that fav lampost you use on way home from boozer after a long night out when you get caught short

We all have fond memories of the piss soaked hellhole

I traveled to Cardiff for a year for work. Nice city center ... except for the NHS signs warning about the dangers of binge drinking. I'm thinking, "wait -- you need public service signage to warn people that binge drinking might be bad? Ummmm ... ok. I think I'll keep going back to London on weekends.".

Managed to sleep 1 hour after the match last night (it ended at 5am here).

I am feeling rough but so happy at the office now.

In that 1 hour I had a dream of playing futsal with Harry Kane, a couple of middle aged fat english guys, and some of my extended family.

<17>

anyone who thinks England fans are out of control should listen to 606
half the callers are saying we looked like shit and can't score from open play and that Kane is too slow and out of position

Oh do fuck off

You could say the vilest buncha shit about my idol Cloughy & i wouldnt give a flying fuck.

And i've actually fn met, shook hands & spoke with my idol.

half the callers are saying we looked like shit and can't score from open play and that Kane is too slow and out of position
I can understand where they are coming from, especially the 2nd half performance...but it's very difficult to play against a team hell-bent on making the match into that kind of scrappy affair.

@blokeybloke found his balls. How many weeks do you want the av bet for? C'mon old man, accept it while you're feeling brave.

@blokeybloke found his balls. How many weeks do you want the av bet for? C'mon old man, accept it while you're feeling brave.
You're wearing a corduroy sports jacket aren't you, Sebastien.

Now put down the buttered ryvita you're having for brekkie you little devil you & draw up the terms before you drop the kids off at their quarterly Finn upp class.

Oh do fuck off

You could say the vilest buncha shit about my idol Cloughy & i wouldnt give a flying fuck.

And i've actually fn met, shook hands & spoke with my idol.
I'm not quivering, all's fair in the prem. but yeesh

So I went to a Bjj class today just to fuck about.

I am no longer flexible, 20lbs heavier, and have shit cardio. I came in with couple of things in mind. Work 1 of 2 passes for every position, do not get submitted, and go for arm drags all day and sub everyone.

Didn’t sub everyone and my sweeps were shit, but I avoided letting anyone in a dominant position and got every purple belt and below with a sub off an arm drags. Felt baller and exhausted and chubby

well it's all true

I am no longer flexible, 20lbs heavier, and have shit cardio. I came in with couple of things in mind. Work 1 of 2 passes for every position, do not get submitted, and go for arm drags all day and sub everyone.

Didn’t sub everyone and my sweeps were shit, but I avoided letting anyone in a dominant position and got every purple belt and below with a sub off an arm drags. Felt baller and exhausted and chubby
LAD!
I've been rolling like shit and barely tap anyone anymore but i'm actually feeling better about my game. Funny how that works. Get back at it.

<Steiner01>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back