The Official Fifa World Cup thread v14: ENGLAND V SWEDEN Match Edition

Who goes through, England or Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see England in the final and getting beat by at least 3 goals...I wonder how that would be handled by the press?

I hope Russia spank Croatia, Croatia is a terrible matchup for us. Our defence is too shakey for the creativity of Croatia. Someone kidnap Modric.

Think there's about 7 Croats one booking away from a ban, so there's that.

On my sixth peroni I’m fucked

proud of you. have a day.

going to planks bier garten around 1:30 for Russia-Croatia. Gonna be on one.

Sweden to slow to trouble england. The only team I can see who can match them are belgium. Hoping for that final.

Cain & Abel ? wasn't it Cain & Neymar ?

oh and what Cain was it ? Was it a healthy sea level one ?

d6ef0-1524008158-800.jpg

Who, Argentina? LOL.
Argentine LOL are still better than anyone England have faced, you can only beat who's in front of you, but this is on par will Liverpool's early European Cup wins, Icelandic,Irish,Belgian Champion.....BOOM.....in a Final.

Croatia beat Russia and England will finally play a top side. Will be interesting

I hope Russia spank Croatia, Croatia is a terrible matchup for us. Our defence is too shakey for the creativity of Croatia. Someone kidnap Modric.
Bullshit

We'll chef them up in transition. It's the low block sides we struggle to create against.

Think there's about 7 Croats one booking away from a ban, so there's that.
Yep, Rakitic, Vrsaljko, Brozovic, Rebic and Mandzukic are among them ( players from the 1st squad ).

As a Croat, i wouldn't even be surprised if we lose tonight. We already choked a few times before, some of our players are dogtired and we really didn't looked good against Denmark.

Bullshit

We'll chef them up in transition. It's the low block sides we struggle to create against.
I sure as hell hope we do and I sure as hell hope Sterling can get his finishing boots on.

But Croatia is so damn clinical going forward. Its a spear.

Yep, Rakitic, Vrsaljko, Brozovic, Rebic and Mandzukic are among them ( players from the 1st squad ).

As a Croat, i wouldn't even be surprised if we lose tonight. We already choked a few times before, some of our players are dogtired and we really didn't looked good against Denmark.

I expect Croatia to win but it will be a lot tighter than people think.

You guys have had rest though, but I really hope Russia beats yall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back