The Official Fifa World Cup thread v15: Sebbe, do you need picking up in the morning pal? Edition

Would you give @Sebbe a lift in the morning if he needed one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even the hardcore fans have turned into a buncha cunts. MMA Media is AIDS. That Bloody elbow crew are such a bunch of know it all anti-everything nob heads.

Used to follow all the online content. Couldnt care less about it now. Tuned in to UFC Tonight for the first time in abt 8mths other night & it was like watching a crappy informercial on the shopping network.

Yeah, I was rabid about MMA news for a long time, maybe it's partially on me, I've burnt out, but the whole production is irritating, like you said. It's either corny, forced, or cravenly capitalistic. I just want to see fights, good ones, and I'm constantly forced to endure these boring panels and stupid narratives. Anyone who found the Lesnar-DC post-fight antics exciting can get Joe Sonned. Sherdog pops up in my facebook feed sometimes with the most inane garbage, I feel like the media has kind of given up and just caters to the extremes.

Selling Paulinho back to China to fund a Willian move

Ousmane, come to the Prem, lad. La Liga's in the throes of its death rattle. You know it makes sense.

Mario-Gotze-Boner-Pictures.jpg
#

still a classic lmao
impressive protuberance

I think I created a monster. At the City - Redbulls game and Jayden yells you suck Redbulls as the team comes out for warmups

Wow just watched the UFC. DC won by eyepokes. Lame as fuck.

comfort ate on shit chocolate

ruined the whole day.

fuck my life. wanna die lol.

comfort ate on shit chocolate

ruined the whole day.

fuck my life. wanna die lol.
Imma about to dive into a pint of Maine blueberry cheesecake ice cream

Fuck it. We only live once, lad!!

Wtf did I just watch? That Lesnar wwe call out is the last straw. I'm done with mma.

@Chules changed me mind & went for the english toffee caramel instead

Imma about to dive into a pint of Maine blueberry cheesecake ice cream

Fuck it. We only live once, lad!!

just have a ton on my mind and it's triggering me.

always in a fucking state of worry

just wanna fucking knock myself out.

sick of it.

This is now a football forum to me. Especially now it's coming home.

Seriously lol wtf. I'm gobsmacked. Night all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back