The Official Fifa World Cup thread v16: France v Belgium - Semi Final Match Edition

Who Advances To The Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got love for Antoine, this is known but he's playing out of position and it shows.
For the most part, that's where Deschamps has had him play. I think he only played up front once with France in a friendly with Gameiro.

Even then, he's looked better in this World Cup than he's looked in a lot of weekly league games.

And messi's worth double that because he's better.
It was fun for that week that Ron Ron scored against a horrible spain side (@Sebbe) and then was marked into oblivion for the rest of the tourney.

Ive never seen Messi in any other team, Ronaldo has always been the best player on every team he has played for eventually. Ronaldo could be slotted on any team and succeed.

I dont care about people who say Messi is better etc because its preference. I like both and theyre gonna be the MJs' of football.

Ive never seen Messi in any other team, Ronaldo has always been the best player on every team he has played for eventually. Ronaldo could be slotted on any team and succeed.

I dont care about people who say Messi is better etc because its preference. I like both and theyre gonna be the MJs' of football.
Nah, Messi's the superior player.

England - France will be an epic Final. England beating France like usual.

You do realize England has 1 win, 4 losses and 2 draws against France since 2000? France has been beating that ass on the regular...

Neymar is cancer to a dressing room.
Neymar is a bitch, there's a reason he left Barcelona, and his dad is a pimp.

Honestly wouldnt want Neymar on my team, kids got garbage attitude, and its gotten to his head.

You do realize England has 1 win, 4 losses and 2 draws against France since 2000? France has been beating that ass on the regular...
I remember we had to come to their aid when they were getting dicked down in some war.

Neymar is a bitch, there's a reason he left Barcelona, and his dad is a pimp.

Honestly wouldnt want Neymar on my team, kids got garbage attitude, and its gotten to his head.
I was happy when he left.

Hazard played well today but i wish he'd have fn stayed out wide more & attacked the byline instead of always cutting inside. He was having success against Pavard & drawing others over so Belgium could overload in other areas early on.

Hazard played well today but i wish he'd have fn stayed out wide more & attacked the byline instead of always cutting inside. He was having success against Pavard & drawing others over so Belgium could overload in other areas early on.
Agreed. I think they started playing Pogba and Kante back there a wee bit more so Pavard could stay outside. Hazard was outright bullying him by cutting inside then coming back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back