The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
too much in fighting, England too has had far better talent than this average bunch that made a semi final.

NpT1LxB.jpg

Was funny when Walker was down injured but then got up real quick to make that header :D

HE MISSED THAT CBHACE

I WOULDVE SCORED IT OR PASSED TO RAHEM
Well he's a striker, if he wasnt always thinking about goal, I wouldnt be playing him but I thought he shouldve squared it to Sterling instantly with my Fifa playing ass.

Well he's a striker, if he wasnt always thinking about goal, I wouldnt be playing him but I thought he shouldve squared it to Sterling instantly with my Fifa playing ass.
Thinking about the goal doesn't always mean being the glory hunter and scoring it.

If Modric isn't a quality player why does he always play for RM? You say he always gives the ball away, I guess I saw a different game as he kept possession really well and played some nice passes to setup Croatia attacks and stretch England. England really need a Modric type player.
Whoever said Modric's not a quality player? He's an amazing player. He's fucking ridiculously overrated.
He was giving the ball up left and right. Go through this thread and read everyone mocking him for it. Alli marked him out of the game the first 60 minutes. We were watching the same game, you just have no clue what you're talking about.

Thinking about the goal doesn't always mean being the glory hunter and scoring it.
You do understand Sterling has been allergic to shooting on target this tourney?

He's a barca fan so his opinion on Modric is moot, they dont tend to think clearly other than sucking Messi off.
My opinions>>>>Your opinions. You've been wrong this whole world cup about everything, because you don't watch football and you don't know what you're talking about. I'm right, you're wrong. We can argue about it all day and I can present situations, facts, figures and everything else and you can just keep whining about shit other than the point, you crybaby.

And what happened to preference Mr. Preference ? I prefer Messi's medium sized goat cock and you prefer Ronaldo's tanned, trimmed freshly shampooed brown spear in your sad little cuck throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back