The Official Fifa World Cup thread v17: Croatia v England - Semi Final Match Edition

Who meets France in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wrong this whole tournament? I guess lying is not too far from bending truths I guess. I said England should beat Croatia even though I thought they were a bad matchup.

I said France was gonna be in the final, I said Mpabbe and Pogba have been the best for France.

I don't watch football apparently because I support Man UTD and have Ronaldogoat, phenom Ronaldo, Zidane, Rooney and CR7 as my fav players so my opinions don't mean shit.

You support the most stacked team in the world post 2003, so it makes sense why youre a casual.
And you were wrong.
Yeah, you say things after they pan out. Typical british cunt.
We have the best academy. Sorry. WHine about it more. Love when Man U fans call anyone casual, gonna buy another Champions League run lmao butthurt crybabies. Listen here, you dumbass; I watch every Barca game, the B team, the Juvenil A team, follow the Cadets, still watch a lot of La Liga and tune in form some Prem every weekend, maybe some Serie A if I'm truly bored. I know more about football than you. I've called this WC pretty damn down to a T. And you haven't because you're stupid.

Your opinion truly means fuck all. You said Mbappe and Pogba were good? WOW.

4E22B08D00000578-5941087-image-a-42_1531338707954.jpg

4E22E21900000578-5941087-image-m-71_1531342810601.jpg

4E23382000000578-5941087-image-a-61_1531342368395.jpg

My drugggggggg

It's coming home!!!!! Haha

Croatia vs france a good final, was hoping it was Belgium so we would have a new winner.

I've been wrong this whole tournament? I guess lying is not too far from bending truths I guess. I said England should beat Croatia even though I thought they were a bad matchup.

I said France was gonna be in the final, I said Mpabbe and Pogba have been the best for France.

I don't watch football apparently because I support Man UTD and have Ronaldogoat, phenom Ronaldo, Zidane, Rooney and CR7 as my fav players so my opinions don't mean shit.

You support the most stacked team in the world post 2003, so it makes sense why youre a casual.

You have the same fav players as me.
I'd just place Messi over Rooney though.

"I like a bunch of Man Utd players and Brazilian Ronaldo because he played on two of the most stacked teams ever and you DARE call me, A 30-something Man Utd Cunt a CASUAL!?!?!?"

lmao what a fucking joke

At least pretend you give a fuck about Scholes and Vidic you mug

It's coming home!!!!! Haha

Croatia vs france a good final, was hoping it was Belgium so we would have a new winner.

WHY U TAKING THE PISS OUT OF ALLAH

KNOCKOUT MADDAFUCKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Every foreign fan is a casual. I like them because they bring in the money but they aren't real fans. The only time they'll see their team is when they're on tour destroying their local pub team.
Proof, look how insecure they become when you call them out.

@Kadafi @Rawex

100 M€ for Sergej? Great player, but isn't a necessity and Madridistas won't buy into him until Floren announces Cris' replacement.

Every foreign fan is a casual. I like them because they bring in the money but they aren't real fans. The only time they'll see their team is when they're on tour destroying their local pun team.
Proof, look how insecure they become when you call them out.
sounds like it could get a little dodgy there m8

Jesus, this kid is embarrassing. Another 20 year old, glory hunting nerd. Feel excited watching all the footie in the world cause you have no responsibilities and nothing to do.... loser.

What a cancerous poster. Ehh, Ill just ignore everything you post.

Loftus Cheek

After a 5 minute Youtube search, I gotta agree. Dude looks like a mauler centerback but is pretty sweet with the ball.

England need a huge philosophy change. Dudes like him and Wilshere should be getting more recognition. Instead of the the "No pace!" or "Too lazy!" crap.

Jesus, this kid is embarrassing. Another 20 year old, glory hunting nerd. Feel excited watching all the footie in the world cause you have no responsibilities and nothing to do.... loser.

What a cancerous poster. Ehh, Ill just ignore everything you post.
Giving up, love it.
Apology accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back