The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@blokeybloke @Sexy @Chris Partlow @UVee @Dr J @Nowhere Fast

Manchester United ready huge £50m bid for England hero Maguire as they face paying Leicester THREE TIMES what they signed him for just a year ago

NEW CHARLES SALE IN ST PETERSBURG: Manchester United are expected to make a huge offer this summer for England’s outstanding World Cup defender Harry Maguire. The Old Trafford club would have to pay as much as £50m to prise Maguire from Leicester, whose rich Thai owners will fight hard to keep him. Maguire was signed for £17m from Hull City last year but his value has rocketed after his stellar performances in Russia.
Best Harry on the England squad, no doubt.

Would be shocked if they got him for £50M in this market.

find yourself a one troo who has bigger arms than you

GVXBByY.jpg

@Jimmy McGill @UVee
EEkRFez.jpg

@blokeybloke @Sexy @Chris Partlow @UVee @Dr J @Nowhere Fast

Manchester United ready huge £50m bid for England hero Maguire as they face paying Leicester THREE TIMES what they signed him for just a year ago

NEW CHARLES SALE IN ST PETERSBURG: Manchester United are expected to make a huge offer this summer for England’s outstanding World Cup defender Harry Maguire. The Old Trafford club would have to pay as much as £50m to prise Maguire from Leicester, whose rich Thai owners will fight hard to keep him. Maguire was signed for £17m from Hull City last year but his value has rocketed after his stellar performances in Russia.

surely bullshit, no better than mike smalling.

@Rawex @UVee @Carl Drogo

Lynnbae in Finland speaking to some bint with a HORRIBLE accent.

Is that how you sound Rawex? Like a fass LOL

Napoli has been constantly bugging Madrid for... Benzema...

Seriously, what did Zidane see in him and what does Ancelotti see in him that no one else does?

Wilshere departure not down to injuries
Emery also revealed the departure of midfielder Jack Wilshere, who left the Emirates last month after 17 years to join West Ham, was not because of his injury record.

The England international, 26, made only 25 Premier League appearances across his final three seasons at Arsenal.

"It was a tactical, technical decision. The conversation with Wilshere was a very good conversation," said Emery.

"I explained to him my opinion and how I wanted to create the team and that I said to him I was unsure if he is going to play in the 11 players.

"I know this player is important for the supporters and grew up here in Arsenal but I don't give him a place in the starting 11 and it is for that reason he chose to leave here and I respect this."

mugged him off lol

Wilshere departure not down to injuries
Emery also revealed the departure of midfielder Jack Wilshere, who left the Emirates last month after 17 years to join West Ham, was not because of his injury record.

The England international, 26, made only 25 Premier League appearances across his final three seasons at Arsenal.

"It was a tactical, technical decision. The conversation with Wilshere was a very good conversation," said Emery.

"I explained to him my opinion and how I wanted to create the team and that I said to him I was unsure if he is going to play in the 11 players.

"I know this player is important for the supporters and grew up here in Arsenal but I don't give him a place in the starting 11 and it is for that reason he chose to leave here and I respect this."

mugged him off lol
Ramsey won lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back