The Official Fifa World Cup thread v5: We go Agane

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow because some of my favorite players include R9, Ronaldinho and Zidane means I stopped watching football? Shit I guess if Im not in love with the current crop of players, I dunno shit.

I only mentioned 3, and this homie is defensive of the back. Lol at that long post he wrote afterwards, hahaha.
No, you guys just all sound the same. Never know what the fuck you're talking about
I'm always defensive of my back, you should be too, queer

No, you guys just all sound the same. Never know what the fuck you're talking about
The fact of the matter is, if De Karius was in goal instead of Caballero, Argentina would have won.

Don't panic mate, there's still room on the England victory bandwagon.

Thanks for the new AV
don't mind him...he is a fan of crazy ZZ...

giphy.gif

I can tell this kid is young. Damn, I dont berate the older generation for liking Pele etc, and I dont get immature and start spouting homophobic slurs.

Some deep projection going on here damn, Im sure youre defensive of your back lol.

Portrait of an assgrabber is the GOAT. Up there with McBain let’s get silly.

with a man in the White House? haha. Not likely! HahahHAHAHAHAHA

Hahhahahahahaha

"Messi has had more shots than any other player at this World Cup (12) but has failed to score with any of them."

<{you!}>

So glad I traded him for Ronaldo in my fantasy team, while they were still the same price.

Man Argentina have been a fucking bust.

"Messi has had more shots than any other player at this World Cup (12) but has failed to score with any of them."

<{you!}>

So glad I traded him for Ronaldo in my fantasy team, while they were still the same price.
Got rid of Messi for lukakuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Which gave extra cash to get rid of Rodriguez for de bruyne.

Sime Vrsaljko slammed Argentina after Croatia's resounding win at the World Cup.

Croatia defender Sime Vrsaljko accused Argentina of "crying like girls" during his side's comprehensive 3-0 World Cup win Thursday.

Goals from Ante Rebic, Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic saw Zlatko Dalic's men to a resounding win in the Group D clash.

Argentina struggled to contain Croatia, particularly after Willy Caballero's awful error gifted Rebic a 53rd-minute opener.

Put to him that Argentina coach Jorge Sampaoli had suggested his team dominated, Vrsaljko dismissed the claims and hit out at the South Americans.

"I don't know what game he watched," the full-back said, via Croatian media.

"I saw Argentinians falling on the floor and crying like girls.

"We were firmer, better, had better chances. They will have to do well in the next game [against Nigeria] to progress to the second round, if they even progress."

Argentina were left with one point in the group and needing other results to go their way to reach the last 16.

Iceland also have one point and face Nigeria in a crucial clash Friday.

Yeah, I switched it up quickly. Put in Ronnie and Costa up top.

Smart choice. Can definitely see them scoring against tunisia

Great move picking Ronaldo and Costa man.
I tanked in Rd 1, made 10 transfers (wildcard) got Ronaldo, Kane and (I stuck with) Neymar up front...also have coutinho and Marcello so praying for Brazil to roll over Costa rica.

Still bottom of my league tho. Paid hard for picking J Rodriguez and Sanchez from Colombia (the fella who got sent off)

Smart choice. Can definitely see them scoring against tunisia

Great move picking Ronaldo and Costa man.
I tanked in Rd 1, made 10 transfers (wildcard) got Ronaldo, Kane and (I stuck with) Neymar up front...also have coutinho and Marcello so praying for Brazil to roll over Costa rica.

Still bottom of my league tho. Paid hard for picking J Rodriguez and Sanchez from Colombia (the fella who got sent off)
You're not in our SD league??

League Code: PUGBNOKM

Yea dissapointed I didn't take Ronaldo first up, I took Messi because he takes penalty (yea I know)

Fucking lol

I can tell this kid is young. Damn, I dont berate the older generation for liking Pele etc, and I dont get immature and start spouting homophobic slurs.

Some deep projection going on here damn, Im sure youre defensive of your back lol.
And i can tell youre old.
Homo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back