The Official Fifa World Cup thread v6: Last Minute Winner Edition

Who advances to the knockouts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cocaine sure makes an oompa loompa jump...
pitbull_medium.gif

China needs to respond to this violence with sheer brutality

Some fat guy at my work told he used to be on Mexico's national team as an alternate. He is real out of shape now and looks like he never played a sport in his life. He said he scored 5 goals in a game vs Brasil.

Senegal seems gassed

Only on round 2, but from what my mates said and the little I've read and heard on the tele, the lot of them will still be playing down below to develop a wee bit more. I know Babcock wanted centres and defence men and I think we got(through trades) 4 D, 2 wingers, 2 centres and a goalie so ye can't argue with that .We'll just have to see how they pan out over the summer and early next year maybe. What about you lot? As opposed to that 1st rounder?
As i said trade Kesler and bring in a young center. 9 drafted centers in 2015-2017 and 2 in 2018 draft. Havent kept track how they done in lower leagues but hopefully one of them is able to take the 2nd line center role. Should ask if Habs trade Kesler and 2019 first rounder for Pacioretty and Drouin, they might agree to it :p

So fat guy at my work told he used to be on Mexico's national team as an alternate. He is real out of shape now and looks like he never played a sport in his life. He said he scored 5 goals in a game vs Brasil.
Google his name, they keep records of anyone that was even on the panel of a side. And don't let his size fool ye, look how Ronaldo(not Christian) turned out, and that cat shed some weight before this WC lol.

Some fat guy at my work told he used to be on Mexico's national team as an alternate. He is real out of shape now and looks like he never played a sport in his life. He said he scored 5 goals in a game vs Brasil.

sounds like you work with a living legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back