The Official Fifa World Cup thread v6: Last Minute Winner Edition

Who advances to the knockouts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAPAN HAS TIGHTENED AND TENDERIZED THE EBONY FLESH. THE MARINATION WILL BE UPON TO CONSUME...

Feels like there's bound to be another goal. Both teams keep making bad passes.

The Miyagis are better than I thought. Before the game, I was convinced Senegal would murk them, but you have to play as a team in football and Senegal aren't doing so well at that. That said, there have been a disappointing lack of Karate moves in this game.

Good wee match, enjoying this as I shave my head and murmur Enson Inoue-Col Kurtz like in Japanese.
Ronaldo also took a trip down Shemale Blvd if im not mistaken
We've all had those urges, only some of us have the fortitude to act upon them, hence me shaving my head in preparation...

Some fat guy at my work told he used to be on Mexico's national team as an alternate. He is real out of shape now and looks like he never played a sport in his life. He said he scored 5 goals in a game vs Brasil.

Sounds legit. It's not like every national line up isn't stored on the interwebz and can't be confirmed.

I dont understand the point system. Why not just have winner moves on?

Sounds legit. It's not like every national line up isn't stored on the interwebz and can't be confirmed.
He said he had to change his name and so it won't be on any website. He claims he got mixed up with the cartel when he was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back