The Official Fifa World Cup thread v6: Last Minute Winner Edition

Who advances to the knockouts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you that @eow guy? I‘m asking for a friend @sniper.
I've actually caught quite a few games of this tournament. I'm starting to like the footie.

Its pathetic when you watch other countries and then watch the US team. The US team looks like amateurs who cant even pass the ball in comparison.

I was kidding around, as well. Sometimes my sense of humor doesn’t translate over the screen very well. :(

I’ve got thick skin. You’ve got to go pretty low and deep to......

Is that right...

I'm barely wstching Belgium vs Tunisia. belgium cut through their defense like a hot knife through butter. belgium could have won 7-2.

So if Sweden beats Mexico 1-0 and we assume Germany scores a few on Korea.

Both Sweden and Mexico will be +1 goal differential and 3 goals for.

The 3rd tie break is head to head correct?

Been discusing it the last half hour since we are so used to UEFA system i couldnt understand it at first but i can say now with some confidence that if, lets say Germany beats Korea 2-0 a simple 1-0 is enough for Sweden to go on

belgium has some strong shooters they were taking powerful shots at goal.

that was a clean ass chip by Lukaku.

Not excited about the possibility of Brazil facing Germany fuck
The prospect of a potential destruction of the Brazilian team again has me hard af. But the German side is lacking that aura they had back then right now.

The prospect of a potential destruction of the Brazilian team again has me hard af. But the German side is lacking that aura they had back then right now.
While true, it isn't a wc without the Germans raiding something

The prospect of a potential destruction of the Brazilian team again has me hard af.

LOL dude my family and I laugh at Germany vs. Brazil to this day. Who needs drugs when you have that match.

Messi lost me money, should've known, the best player in the world fucking chokes every single time he is on the selection team, that said, and with their retarded goalkeep they should win easy against Nigeria

Been discusing it the last half hour since we are so used to UEFA system i couldnt understand it at first but i can say now with some confidence that if, lets say Germany beats Korea 2-0 a simple 1-0 is enough for Sweden to go on
Explain

Again, to summarise all of those points:

1. Highest number of points
  2. Goal difference
  3. Goals scored
  4. Points obtained in group games between teams concerned
  5. Goal difference from games involving teams concerned
  6. Number of goals scored in games between teams concerned
  7. Fair play points
  8. Drawing of lots by FIFA

Messi lost me money, should've known, the best player in the world fucking chokes every single time he is on the selection team, that said, and with their retarded goalkeep they should win easy against Nigeria

Argentina isn't winning easy against anyone.

The first 3 rules are:
a)points
b) total goal average
c) total numbers of goals

in case of Germany win by 2 - 0, Sweden 1-0
a) Triple draw Germany, Mexico, Sweden 6 points
We move then to b) Germany has +2 Mexico And Sweden +1 (Germany is then 1st and advances to the next stage
c) Mexico 3 Sweden 3

We then move to the next rules which are the same but this time within the teams in the draw.
a2) Sweden 3 points Mexico 0 (Sweden advances)

n8flgKo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back