The Official Fifa World Cup thread v6: Last Minute Winner Edition

Who advances to the knockouts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it begins. Jayden accepted an offer for a U9 travel team. We have another town reaching out personally asking us to join them.

Polite rejecting emails looms

Is that right...

giphy.gif

Low is a filthy fucking animal. Nothing to do with football, but every single time the camera cut to that cunt he had his fucking fingers in his nose. Touching his lips then licking where he touched. WTF

It's like he's got OCD for picking his ass crack and sniffing it. Sick fuck.

Great game doe.

Argentina isn't winning easy against anyone.

Cmon its Nigeria, if Argentina gets eliminated by fucking Nigeria of all teams they are gonna die when they get down from the plane

Low is a filthy fucking animal. Nothing to do with football, but every single time the camera cut to that cunt he had his fucking fingers in his nose. Touching his lips then licking where he touched. WTF

Great game doe.
Apparently he had an elite talk in the tunnel too lmao. dude just gets results

Great game doe.

He should be prohibited from being on camera. He repulses me.

Cmon its Nigeria, if Argentina gets eliminated by fucking Nigeria of all teams they are gonna die when they get down from the plane
Wouldn't be surprised at all if Nigeria wins, especially with all the drama apparently happening in the Argentinian camp right now.

Argentina is gonna get smacked if they shw up against Nigeria, like they did against Croatia.

The second half Nigera that played against Iceland will run riot if that happens, and I wouldnt be surprised if Messi falls.

Damn I was rekt at 1am lol

Too many of those

junge-frau-mit-sch%C3%B6nen-blauen-augen-hefeweizen-bier-trinkend-28981928.jpg

I've actually caught quite a few games of this tournament. I'm starting to like the footie.

Its pathetic when you watch other countries and then watch the US team. The US team looks like amateurs who cant even pass the ball in comparison.
At some point the US boys were quite OK I think. I was surprised they didn’t make the qualification, but then again I didn’t follow their games and didn’t see them play recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back