The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

@21 Savage

You've been making tons of assumptions. Namely that I "like a genre." I like artists that have talent, and rap has always had plenty that have none. If I were to say I like the genre as a whole, it wouldn't even be in my top five.

Realistically what's been going on here is I've been messing with a "kid" who likes talentless musicians and feels the need to defend them and his reasons for liking them, and denounce other artists who are better than the artists he is defending, solely bc he has terrible taste in music.

A spade is a spade, bud. And you're the ace.
mfw i try to have a real discussion about music in the music section and some almost 40 yo kunt is being immature

mfw i try to have a real discussion about music in the music section and some almost 40 yo kunt is being immature
Nah, junior. You showed your maturity when you tried to equate good music to sales and charts. "Savage was number 12, let's see Joyner do that!" You do realize that once upon a time Vanilla Ice had the highest charting and selling song of 1991, right?

Time for your nap, little guy.

Also, I'm 33. What you said is like me saying you're almost 10.

song is meh, but Sean Price kills it at the end talking about ODB.

also, 21 savage is terrible.

Last edited:
Aesop Rock is what your life is lacking.

Aesop Rock is what your life is lacking.

I'd never actually taken the time to listen to this guy. I read an article on the rappers who had the biggest vocabulary in their catalogs, some computer tallied up every unique word that the a huge list of rappers used, this guy was number one, by a large margin.

I dig it. Thanks..

I'd never actually taken the time to listen to this guy. I read an article on the rappers who had the biggest vocabulary in their catalogs, some computer tallied up every unique word that the a huge list of rappers used, this guy was number one, by a large margin.

I dig it. Thanks..

Dude is the shit

Dat Travi$ Scott/Quavo mixtape...
mh7.gif

?????

21 has more personality and charisma than 99% of rappers

21's Bank Account peaked at #12 lets see where Joyner remix ends up

Lmao what is up with that dudes mouth. Those grills are turrible. Dude looks like bubba from Forrest Gump. He literally looks like a mouthbreather. Probably raps like one too, with a dumb name like 21 savage.

Lmao what is up with that dudes mouth. Those grills are turrible. Dude looks like bubba from Forrest Gump. He literally looks like a mouthbreather. Probably raps like one too, with a dumb name like 21 savage.
Thats Tay-K in the picture bruh. You telling me you aint ever even seen 21? Smh

Lol yeah saw that.

We already have too many pretentious cornballs with forgettable voices and images in the rap game. Some1 just delete Joyner please

Ya, that I'm not racist song is cringey AF.

Back