The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

NAV really done blessed us with two classics last year bruh

0060255748937_230.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Ffd65cfb505f49022a27de90aa13b318d.1000x1000x1.png

whew.png
whew.png
whew.png

most quotable albums of all time. proof:

>"Now I pay nothing for my sneakers, cuz I'm NAV"
>"Now she give me head outside of Toys R Us"
>"Won't come to your wedding cause I don't want to wear a suit"
>"You say you wanna fuck all of my nibbas, you read my mind, yeah"
>"Hit it from the back while Uzi stand in front of you"

NAVRAJ-SAN BLESS US WITH ANOTHER ALBUM SOON
cux1x3P.png

JUST LISTEN TO THIS SNIPPET

I'M NOT READY
HWaQd6Z.png

sounds like trash, what the fuck?
Its the worst part of the song,{<jordan} . I fuck with future aswell. FUTURE and HENDRIX are in my top 10 of 2017.

@21 Savage
I like Nav, but he's makes mediocre music thats forgetable outside of 1 or 2 songs.

I like Perfect Timing but its a 6/10, but its the kind of album you keepcoming back to, its like COD. Its something you play to pass the time and ejoy for what it is.

Its the worst part of the song,{<jordan} . I fuck with future aswell. FUTURE and HENDRIX are in my top 10 of 2017.

@21 Savage
I like Nav, but he's makes mediocre music thats forgetable outside of 1 or 2 songs.

I like Perfect Timing but its a 6/10, but its the kind of album you keepcoming back to, its like COD. Its something you play to pass the time and ejoy for what it is.

hell na...they suck man.

however i have been digging for some rare 90s rap recently

hell na...they suck man.

however i have been digging for some rare 90s rap recently
Can I recommend an album, I think you'd love if youre looking for something with an ol school feel?

Cunninlynguists - A piece of strange.

You're gonna love it. The album has such variety and replayability. Just give it a listen. Starts smooth and then a minute later goes into classic bragaddicious rap, the whole album is a 10/10, one of the greatest albums ever.

@21 Savage

aint gonna hold you, when i first heard pefect timing i was mad disappointed tbh and even though it has grown on me a lot and it actually has quite a few bops its NAVs weakest work imho. his souncloud days were godly. i dont mind when a project has a cohesive sound and his flow is perfect on every beat but he just needs to switch up his cadence a little more and not spam the same for 15 songs in a row. i didnt like the tape until i heard the songs individually if that makes sense like if they were just singles uploaded to his SC or something they'd be way more appreciated i think

i have high hopes for his new album though, which is almost done, heard he said something about how he saw all the criticism he got after perfect timing and took it to heart. his latest track with uzi is

HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png

definitely a good sign, sounds more like his sc days and less like metro boomin era (tbh every metro tape in 2017 was pretty bad so i blame him for perfect timing lol)

song kinda sucks but Lil Wayne's verse is cool. He needs to stop working with garbage rappers like Juelz and Drake.

Digging Dave East's Paranoia 2... pretty low key, good new york rap. Conway's album GOAT is fire too, just hard ass rhymes for days.

Havent been a big fan of royce's newer stuff but he goes off on this track

Can I recommend an album, I think you'd love if youre looking for something with an ol school feel?

Cunninlynguists - A piece of strange.

You're gonna love it. The album has such variety and replayability. Just give it a listen. Starts smooth and then a minute later goes into classic bragaddicious rap, the whole album is a 10/10, one of the greatest albums ever.

lmao! dude i just downloaded this shit not to long ago. you've redeemed yourself in my eyes

Back