Vibe to position, & never runnin'
out of ammunition. Now to the heart,
I'm steppin' with a concealed weapon"

This shit is still relevant. Like all
of Guru & Premiere's shit.

"Twelve years old catchin' rep
Cause there ain't no supervision
puttin' kids in check"

I prefer this Pete Rock - CL Smooth colab personally (included a Meth Man bonus joint)

I've only just got past page 1, but I challenge anyone to listen to all the tracks in the quote below, and from start to finish. I figured it was a joke post but that's 5 videos all by the same artist.

Not sure I serious...

mf doom is rap for people who are not into hip hop but want to pretend they are

mf doom is rap for people who are not into hip hop but want to pretend they are

Stfu you ruin this thread with garbage rap that is a disgrace to real hip hop.

Go do some more drugs that’s what the trash you listen to raps about.
Popping xannies and drinking lean.
You are trash

Stfu you ruin this thread with garbage rap that is a disgrace to real hip hop.

Go do some more drugs that’s what the trash you listen to raps about.
Popping xannies and drinking lean.
You are trash
why are u so pressed LMAOOOO

DHqRpguUMAE0eJT.jpg

Not sure I serious...
Yeah I'm serious, to most of us it's unplayable noise with some useless bozo on vocals that thinks he's a rapper. I've seen people put on more impressive musical performances while they were messed up on ketamine.

haha you can't even come up with your own memes, clearly you're just rehashing shit some other knobend was saying. MF Doom is one of the most popular lyricists and producers amongst other lyricists and producers, and every single one of his albums is a unique stand alone experience, he never dropped the ball on any of them.

I respect your right not to like MF Doom, but he is going down as one of the best to ever do it regardless

haha you can't even come up with your own memes, clearly you're just rehashing shit some other knobend was saying. MF Doom is one of the most popular lyricists and producers amongst other lyricists and producers, and every single one of his albums is a unique stand alone experience, he never dropped the ball on any of them.

I respect your right not to like MF Doom, but he is going down as one of the best to ever do it regardless
2018 and ppl still listening to him LMFAOO dude was too pussy to show his face can you IMAGINE
1f602.png
1f602.png

Yeah I'm serious, to most of us it's unplayable noise with some useless bozo on vocals that thinks he's a rapper. I've seen people put on more impressive musical performances while they were messed up on ketamine.

"To most of us" don't talk about other people or put words in their mouths. Death Grips are universally loved, and have quite a lot of fans on Sherdog, but I am sorry for you, if you can't recognize that. Troll harder.

Doom is kind of boring on the mic, but is nice on the keys. The worst part about him is he tries to be Dr. Doom, but comes off more like a hero than a villain in his comic raps. I wanted an album where he was the hero and Sean Price was the villain.

"Whack rappers always argue over :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: shit"

who ya'll siding wit in this beef??

uzi the goat no cap but plug walk song of the year and this snippet dumb hard

album next week the 30th cant wait

who ya'll siding wit in this beef??

uzi the goat no cap but plug walk song of the year and this snippet dumb hard

album next week the 30th cant wait

MY CHECK BIGGER
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

ALL DEM DEAD FRIENDS
7qCiSUb.png