The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

DHqRpguUMAE0eJT.jpg

<{MingNope}>{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

Madvillainy after a couple plays, really grows on you. Certified classic.

Mm..Food is his best album though, with Madvillainy trailing behind. You'd enjoy Danger Doom more though.

I get what youre saying though, sometimes he just rhymes some nonsense that sounds technically amazing but has 0 meaning.

Anyone who say Accordion sucks, is getting shot though. <Kobe213>

Pouya is fire. Shakewell is fucking lasers. Fat Nick is on drugs.

Pouya is fire. Shakewell is fucking lasers. Fat Nick is on drugs.

pouya underrated for sure. his new album is nice and he was the first one to put suicide boys on

this eternally his best song

mans girl just got that arm and leg cancer too...

lil Scarecrow is starting to power up and sound like his dad

if uzi just put out an album with all the songs from his snippets it'd literally be an instant classic and one of the greatest albums in music history

the fact that this shit prolly wont ever be released makes me <DCrying><DCrying><DCrying>

i see some of you are sharing some pouya songs. i just started listening to him. im not a fan of fat nick but pouya goes off on this song.

"To most of us" don't talk about other people or put words in their mouths. Death Grips are universally loved, and have quite a lot of fans on Sherdog, but I am sorry for you, if you can't recognize that. Troll harder.
they are not universally loved, what a crock of shit haha, there are entire reddits dedicated to mocking their fans, and that extends to the group themselves. When I said you were trying to promote them I actually meant you were repeatedly posting their content hoping to find someone who also likes them and you look for that confirmation everywhere you go, it's both hilarious and tragic. They suck and there's no getting around it. It's ok for you to enjoy something that bad but quit trying to convince the world it's next level rap.

glad the drummer left them behind to work with actual talent

Last edited:
they are not universally loved, what a crock of shit haha, there are entire reddits dedicated to mocking their fans, and that extends to the group themselves. When I said you were trying to promote them I actually meant you were repeatedly posting their content hoping to find someone who also likes them and you look for that confirmation everywhere you go, it's both hilarious and tragic. They suck and there's no getting around it. It's ok for you to enjoy something that bad but quit trying to convince the world it's next level rap.

glad the drummer left them behind to work with actual talent

Lmao rustled. No one cares about your opinion. Go find something better to do with your time, then raging on and on. You aren't going to change anyones opinion.

What is flow? This dude certainly doesnt know.

Doesnt know how to ride the beat, and the mastering is absolute trash. Expected better cause I saw your AV and thought no way would someone have trash posted as their AV. Disappointed.

Beat is nice and obviously wasted on this trash.

Back