The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Rap is dead havent heard anything decent in years but then again shit was never mind cup of tea
it's out there, but if you don't really like the genre then wading through the crap could be hellish. I just used google to find lists of rap albums that didn't include all the rappers I know are utter garbage, and went from there.

People posting Necro and Vinnie Paz complaining that rap is dead?

jJmiG2h.gif

People posting Necro and Vinnie Paz complaining that rap is dead?

jJmiG2h.gif

Way better than the mumble trap wannabe stunna thug garbage you constantly post in here. Everyone knows you post trash, do everyone a favor and stop.

I should be more excited for Mick's album, but I've been pretty meh on most of his latest songs. I don't think he fits kaytranada too well and his songs feel kind of empty. It's almost like he beats and the verses were made in a silo then put together. I wish he'd sync up with Kirk Knight again.

Did you hear this @jrams? Good ish.

Way better than the mumble trap wannabe stunna thug garbage you constantly post in here. Everyone knows you post trash, do everyone a favor and stop.

Dude stfu he posted Mick Jenkins so hes got SOME taste. Just don't click if you don't like it.

take that back, Paz is a beast!

I think you missed the point of his post.

He's saying people aren't educating themselves and looking. Just listening to radio shit.

Thats why you see a lot of old school shit and dudes like paz and necro being posted and then posters saying the genre is dead. Cause they don't know any good shit today.

I think you missed the point of his post.

He's saying people aren't educating themselves and looking. Just listening to radio shit.

Thats why you see a lot of old school shit and dudes like paz and necro being posted and then posters saying the genre is dead. Cause they don't know any good shit today.
you're right, I did miss the point.

I always defend the genre when people say it's dead, even if I overhear it in a coffee shop or bar etc

I don't think I've posted mumble rap in like a year.

take that back, Paz is a beast!

I saw him live a couple times, mostly with Army of the Pharoahs. He and Blacastan are the weakest of the group. Funnily enough, last time I saw him he went on some giant tirade about "real hip-hop" and turned into the Game name dropping people left and right. He finished it by saying "I knew Biggie, I took a shit at his mama's house".

I wish Ap and Celph would stop doing their rare album scams. Just comes across like they don't have any more good shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back