The official National Anthem thread

all caps

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Im sure everyone has their favorite renditions of the national anthem. I personally appreciated the passion Fergie (lovely lady lumps) put in to hers. What are some of your favorites?

Just kidding on the above post:D I have to go with Hendrix though...

I thought we were going to talk about which national anthem is the best in the world!

Since I think the national anthem of USA is one of the best sounding national anthems in the world, I would like to share a post.

I know this might piss some of you guys off, but I think this rendition is quite unique and significant.

I thought we were going to talk about which national anthem is the best in the world!

Since I think the national anthem of USA is one of the best sounding national anthems in the world, I would like to share a post.

I know this might piss some of you guys off, but I think this rendition is quite unique and significant.

I was going to add that in too, actually.

If anyone has their favorite national anthem of their country, please post it.

I thought Roseanne pretty much nailed it, while staying character

that character being a fat, bloated, overpaid, talentless POS.

.. Cmon its just insulting to all the great singers who have killed it to mention Hendrix.

He was taking the piss.

His instrumental jmprov that follwed, however, was legendary

I dont know national anthems or anything like that, but I like how wild boys set off the party for croatia and led to a big proud zagbief walking to the ring with the effervescent cro cop

@WAR RANDLEMAN!

Fergie’s anthem was a total home run. Loved it.

The best part of this vid is how Costas got interrupted and rustled

Back