Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

Who is the Ronda in your world that hurt you. Scared of a woman. Oh no she a sociopath. Help me Jesus.
Literally nothing I said was wrong. She has almost all of the medical characteristics of a psychopath. For those that have followed her career this isn't shocking at all. I don't know why you would spin mental illness as some sort of deflection of being scared or jesus ?
She's not either of those things, she's a narcissist.
Having specific narcissist characteristics/traits is literally what makes someone a psychopath. The term is just how they medical identify what anti-social personality disorder you have (narcissist characteristics are almost always found in sociopaths, psychopaths, and Machiavellianism).

Last edited:
There’s obviously no definitive proof but there’s been some of her old coaches like Jimmy Pedro and numerous people she trained with in the judo world who said she absolutely would throw fits even if she lost a match in practice to a man who outweighed her by 60 lbs. Even as an adult she’d cry. Sulk.There’s some interviews with her mom talking about how she raised her and how she taught her that NO ONE ( her words ) “ had the right to beat you .” I don’t have time to research it but look for it . Not a healthy mindset to teach and he mom never corrected her behavior while young therefore Rhonda grew up a bully who cries(d) when beat . It’s painfully obvious to see . Just look at her reactions to losing to Holm and Nunes. Her mom pushed her yes to succeed but imo she didn’t teach her how to lose.
I read a news article which made it seem like Ann Maria tried to instill a hyper competitive mindset and environment that Ronda was raised in. Maybe it was necessary to compete and medal at the olympics but it also probably burnt her out in judo. I didn't know about her throwing fits but she was using her forehead as a fulcrum to better secure armbars as a kid, really competitive, kind of a break it break it mentality when it comes to competition. She quit her arranged coaching job in Japan which made the old guys like Jimmy Pedro furious with her, she also bashed the US judo federation but I'm not sure if it was just to get back at people like Jimmy.

Nothing he said was false. 100% accurate. Rounda has NEVER given credit to Nunes or Holm for beating her ass. She claims concussions beat her. What a git. And to treat employees poorly just shows what kind of person Rounda is.
giphy.gif

I've heard this before but has anyone ever shown that her mother mistreated her? Based on public interviews, Ann Maria de Mars sounds a lot more balanced and reasonable than Ronda does. It sounds like she encouraged her four kids to choose their own path - I don't think Ronda's sisters even do judo. And IIRC there's an old interview where de Mars said Ronda makes her own decisions but she didn't like the direction Ronda was headed with the UFC and particularly Edmund being a con man leaching off her daughter.

I actually used to be somewhat acquainted with her. de Mars does have an intensity about her but she was actually rather nice.

She gets a bad rap.

Who wouldn't be pissed if an Edmund was taking advantage of their family member, let alone daughter.

I watched her season of TUF with Tate, and I immediately realized she was a WORLD CLASS asshole and bully.
Same TUF thoughts, no respect and lacking civility, she just appeared to be hateful and miserable.

Not shaking Meisha's hand after their fight was a totally lame POS move.​

Last edited:
I actually used to be somewhat acquainted with her. de Mars does have an intensity about her but she was actually rather nice.

She gets a bad rap.

Who wouldn't be pissed if an Edmund was taking advantage of their family member, let alone daughter.

I’ve never met her but from the little I’ve read and heard from her, she sounds like a good coach and mother.

I’ve never met her but from the little I’ve read and heard from her, she sounds like a good coach and mother.

I'd see her at pretty much every Judo tournament.

My instructor knows her well (his dad was a big name in Judo for a long time)

She was nice, funny, making jokes a lot.
I guess the best way to describe her "intensity" is like a grumpy grandpa, in a way anyway.

I mean I saw her get pissed off when the refs made bad calls. Judo refs are notoriously bad so it wasn't uncalled for, that's for sure.

But yeah, she was always cool from what I saw. Taught me a couple cool little tricks for Judo

Lol. Believing people are against you when you are criticized is what narcissists do. She just needs to learn how to handle criticism.

Ronda will make for a fine case-study on abnormal psychology in combat sports
I'm not a shrink but her being a narcissist is beyond question i believe... what I want to know is is she a sociopath?

Damn, I forgot how hard it was to watch Rogan almost cry while uttering those words. Smh!

He's a traitor and a fairweather friend. A real turncoat of a fan.

IIRC he had an interview and talked about Goldie and how he could not do Goldies job.
Lots of praises.
A few weeks later Goldie got sacked from UFC and not a word was heard from Rogan.

It took years before he spoke about Goldie again.

She's not either of those things, she's a narcissist.
There is a professor of psychology (Indian woman, don't even ask me to get her name right) that says all Sociopaths are Narcissists. Ronda may be both...

Back