***The Official SANCTIONED Adrien Broner vs Jessie Vargas RBR Thread 9PM EST Showtime***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Charlo legit fights out of anger, and makes it work

The Charlo brothers are really about "that life" - did you watch the prefight press conference? His brother was cussing out Broner and Tank while Jermall was weighing in.

They cause trouble virtually everywhere they go - I want to dislike them because of their abrasive personalities, but those guys back every word up and are entertaining as hell. What's funny is that their good friends with Errol Spence Jr., who is basically the exact opposite of everything the Charlo brothers are.

Broner with a real training camp and on weight and in shape can barely pull off a lucky draw against a dude with 6 1/2 weeks notice.

The way he fights only every third round is painful to watch. Like seriously frustrating.

When he launches a sustained attack he seems legit dangerous but his consistency is absolute fucking shit.

AB gonna AB.

Broner Nation Stand Up.

Broner fucks Crawford up.
Lets get it.

Thats how I feel about Charlo

No. That shit is all manufactured. Twins aren't thugs. They are actually good kids. I basically saw them grow up at Savannah's.

The Charlo brothers are really about "that life" - did you watch the prefight press conference? His brother was cussing out Broner and Tank while Jermall was weighing in.

They cause trouble virtually everywhere they go - I want to dislike them because of their abrasive personalities, but those guys back every word up and are entertaining as hell. What's funny is that their good friends with Errol Spence Jr., who is basically the exact opposite of everything the Charlo brothers are.
errol is definitely a very mellow guy. he is also a perfect example of people that change after they win the belt/become a star. that isnt to say he is rude, or arrogant or whatever. he is just nothing like what he was back when he first started as a pro

errol is definitely a very mellow guy. he is also a perfect example of people that change after they win the belt/become a star. that isnt to say he is rude, or arrogant or whatever. he is just nothing like what he was back when he first started as a pro
Could be accomplishment, growth, from hungry to confident pride in his status, maturity, not needing to be kissing ass anymore. Being "The Man" in that sport will do that. What say you @RR

Broner with a real training camp and on weight and in shape can barely pull off a lucky draw against a dude with 6 1/2 weeks notice.

The way he fights only every third round is painful to watch. Like seriously frustrating.

When he launches a sustained attack he seems legit dangerous but his consistency is absolute fucking shit.

AB gonna AB.

pretty brutal, but accurate.

Add to the fact that the guy coming down in weight made it fine, where as AB had to even drop his boxers. Dude was bragging about his camp for weeks, and still showed up lazy and tubby.

RR is saying it is an act I guess, but I don't think it is just that. Didn't one of them lose some money and jewelry at a club recently? If the story was true, it was shamefully retarded how it went down.

The way the smaller Charlo tries to punk Broner and David tells me he has that typical bully mentality. Kind of sad how the bigger Charlo can put him in his place so easily. I was starting to like Jermall, until he got on the mic last night. Talk about cringe.

Not as bad as Broner on the mic tho. Dude know he is career is pretty much over, and everyone knows he is a lazy twat. I guess he was just trying to hype up a rematch, which will probably be his last hurrah.

i like charlos more after telling broner and davis to fuck off. and they got crazy eyes. i like fighters who fight with an intensity, and these guys seem to have it in abundance.

as for broner, i think we're all collectively butthurt that he didn't get owned last night. we all want to see the punk laid out, but objectively, he is pretty good. frustrating to watch because he lets it slip away so unnecessarily, but still.

Could be accomplishment, growth, from hungry to confident pride in his status, maturity, not needing to be kissing ass anymore. Being "The Man" in that sport will do that. What say you @RR

He's cool. More of an ego but like you said that comes with the territory. Just more confidence in himself which helps fuel him

He treats fans well. Seen him stay for an hour after weigh in signing and taking pics. Danny isn't exactly the same as when he first started either. It's also an element of getting older

Would you guys watch the rematch? No one seemed to want to go for the finish or any big combos whatsoever.

I'd watch it. Entertaining fight for what it was.

I watch pretty much all boxing though

Is it him changing because of the belt or is he getting older and changing?

People change all the time without belts

In the sport of boxing I find it odd that more people don't think Broner is hilarious.

"Adrian you lost the first half of the fight then you started landing lefts"

"I hit him with a lot of rights too... Didn't you see it? Do you got fucked up eyes?"

Hilarious, he is acting like this on purpose it's funny

Yea , you and @Seano became assholes during the whole Mayweather vs Pac saga, and you two didn't get belts.

Hahahahahaha

;)

Bro i tell you what I was bombarded by tons of people when i first came on this site. I was arguing with 5 different people a day. Being an asshole was inevitable.

What did you think of the fight last night?

Is it him changing because of the belt or is he getting older and changing?

People change all the time without belts

I can't speak for him and respect his opinion because he's around fighter all the time too but the belt doesn't matter. It's the latter for E. If I sent him a text with what was said it would fuck with him. He's legit a good guy

Bro i tell you what I was bombarded by tons of people when i first came on this site. I was arguing with 5 different people a day. Being an asshole was inevitable.

What did you think of the fight last night?

I watched it a few hours later and after reading the comments here...

So there might be a lot of confirmation bias in my thoughts.

Adrian broner is incredibly frustrating to watch because he's so talented, and he pisses this away.

Broner in the 2nd half of the fight looked good/great.

I'm not sure if it's because he finally warmed up, got Vargas's timing down or Vargas got tired ....

Had he fought like that after round 3 this would have been an easy UD.

I'm cool with the draw decision btw

Your thoughts ?

I watched it a few hours later and after reading the comments here...

So there might be a lot of confirmation bias in my thoughts.

Adrian broner is incredibly frustrating to watch because he's so talented, and he pisses this away.

Broner in the 2nd half of the fight looked good/great.

I'm not sure if it's because he finally warmed up, got Vargas's timing down or Vargas got tired ....

Had he fought like that after round 3 this would have been an easy UD.

I'm cool with the draw decision btw

Your thoughts ?

I thought jesse won by a close dec.

I thought jesse just got tired but stayed active enough throughout the fight to win

Broner is very frustrating. He doesnt have alot of power over 140 and he doesnt throw that good of combinations. he would constantly throw a straight right, jump in and smother his own punches. He fights so weird.

Im ok with the draw but i dont want to see them fight again

Back