***The Official Sanctioned Alvarez vs Fielding RBR Thread 12/15 DAZN***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Poll might be redundant lol. Should’ve put Canelos name twice.

Fielding by demolition.

Fielding by controversial split draw after knocking Canelo down 2x, once in the 9th and once in the 12th

I realize upon reflection that "Fielding by draw" doesn't even make sense but neither does the rest of it

"Saul Alvarez believes stepping up to 168 pounds to face Rocky Fielding is a risk"

The only risk I believe is that Clenelo might break sweat

Fielding will outclass him everywhere, but then the deceitful judges of the New World will rob the warrior of Albion.

Fielding looks slow, and flares his elbows too much. Saul isn't going to have problems finding his liver.

edit: replaced the bunk fight hype video. not a fan of boxing physique either but it's the best I can find.

Fielding by controversial split draw after knocking Canelo down 2x, once in the 9th and once in the 12th

I realize upon reflection that "Fielding by draw" doesn't even make sense but neither does the rest of it
How do you score it a split draw?

@MC Paul Barman

I haven't seen a nice body drop in a while, would be nice

If Canelo gets the stoppage, it will most definitely either be a body shot, or set up by a body shot. I don't think I'm saying anything people don't already know. Like Khan, Fielding's head won't be immediately in range to be hit, so Saul needs to slow him down and get him to drop his hands - and I don't see what Fielding does that stops Canelo from executing his gameplan.

Fielding will outclass him everywhere, but then the deceitful judges of the New World will rob the warrior of Albion.

I assumed you had voted Rocky by accident, but now I see the light.

Edit: Canelo by bodyshot KO

Last edited:
What thread was that where someone gave a weird prediction of who a winner of a fight would be?
I honestly don't know. I think it was someone who said they scored a fight a majority decision or something like that.

Canelo is about to see things he didn't even know where physically possible to happen in a boxing ring.

This whole card is stacked.

Canelo
Ryan Garcia
Tevin Farmer
David Lemiuex
Katie Taylor
Sadam Ali
Lamont Roach
Yves Ulysses
Vergil Ortiz
Random young 18-0 guy

and it only appears to be like 20-30% sold out. I might wait until comped

Not a horrible card, but this is a gimmie for Canelo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back