Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
saunder_lemieux_800.0-768x512.jpg

David Lemieux (38-3 33KOs) vs Billy Joe Saunders (25-0 12KOs)
WBO World Middleweight Title

I think BJS will win a close decision. BJS fades but so does Lemieux and he's probably slick and tough enough to get through what Lemieux has to offer. BJS looks to be in good shape too. I hope I'm wrong though and Lemieux sparks him.

Is it illegal to stream the fight if you subscribe to HBO? HBO fucking sucks when it comes to live tv online.

edit: illegal or not I’m still doing it. Just curious and wanted to jab HBO for lagging behind Showtime.

I think Saunders shades it on the cards. I don't think Lemieux can capitalize on Saunders fading down the stretch.

A few people have predicted dear in headlights from Saunders. Im not sure that happens but this is quite the step up for saunders, and saunders 2 fights ago lost 8 rounds to some short nobody and got a gift.
I'll take saunders by decision

lemieux by knock out hopefully! Likely to be a close fight though

I think Saunders shades it on the cards. I don't think Lemieux can capitalize on Saunders fading down the stretch.

Unfortunately BJS isn’t a total pile of garbage, so he should be the favorite here. They both fade, and BJS being the more skilled boxer plays in his favor.

Unless Lemieux stops him in the first 5 or 6, Billy should win most of the early ones and they’ll probably split the late rounds. 116/112 or 114/113. Somewhere around there.

odds swung again Saunders is now a slight favour. the undercard has really swung Ulysse was quite the under dog now it's nearly even.

First half of the fight should be fun, then Saunders takes over the 2nd half to win a decision

Unfortunately BJS isn’t a total pile of garbage, so he should be the favorite here. They both fade, and BJS being the more skilled boxer plays in his favor.

Unless Lemieux stops him in the first 5 or 6, Billy should win most of the early ones and they’ll probably split the late rounds. 116/112 or 114/113. Somewhere around there.
i actually see lemieux winning the early rounds then having nothing left and being so weight drained (he looked massive at the weigh in)

This is probably a winnable fight for Lemieux.

Lemieux is really only dangerous for about 5 rounds though. Someone has been working awfully hard to get Lemieux a belt though, gotta hand it to his handlers, they get him big fights.

I generally agree. Saunders showed against Eubank Jr. that he's fairly durable, as well.

I hope Lemi destroys him.

I will lol if he loses though.

Is anyone actually rooting for Saunders?

@JayE youre Canadian right? Do you know what channel this fight is on? It’s not showing up on my guide.

Back