***The Official SANCTIONED David Lemieux vs. Billy Joe Saunders RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Salma Hayek is 51. She is still amazing. That is all.

As if we dont all argue in countless threads daily.

You mean forum regulars..........? That post in most of the threads.....?

How shocking?

i dont follow your arguments with other forum members, just ours

and its pretty obvious that you want to argue with me just to argue, regardless of the subject matter starting with something as trivial as me saying that golovkin does not have bad footwork, which is theoretically impossible

its childish, dumb and i have no problem calling you out on it if you come at me.
if you dont instigate, then, well you and i have nothing to talk about.

giphy.gif

and its pretty obvious that you want to argue with me just to argue, regardless of the subject matter starting with something as trivial as me saying that golovkin does not have bad footwork, which is theoretically impossible

its childish, dumb and i have no problem calling you out on it if you come at me.
golovkin having bad footwork is “theoretically impossible”?<{fry}><16>

Or you just post things I dont agree with.

Youre not an authority on anything. Get off your high horse. If you post on a forum you can expect responses to them. If you dont want responses then dont post. Pretty simple.

Or you just post things I dont agree with.

Youre not an authority on anything. Get off your high horse. If you post on a forum you can expect responses to them. If you dont want responses then dont post. Pretty simple.

or maybe you just elect to caption my posts whenever you dont agree with me

because thats the only time that i ever see you respond to anything.

and i dont think that anyone is on any horse no matter how high because of a believe that golovkin doesnt have bad footwork(just stupid on so many different levels to think that ggg has bad footwork and even more so to adamantly defend the notion that he does), that bjs could go off as a favorite against canelo in the UK and that broner had a very good chance at winning as a +600.

youve gone out of your way to ridicule me on each of these topics where i have been able to show that credible people in boxing have held the exact same position as mine

and here you are...still arguing

or maybe you just elect to caption my posts whenever you dont agree with me

because thats the only time that i ever see you respond to anything.

and i dont think that anyone is on any horse no matter how high because of a believe that golovkin doesnt have bad footwork(just stupid on so many different levels to think that ggg has bad footwork and even more so to adamantly defend the notion that he does), that bjs could go off as a favorite against canelo in the UK and that broner had a very good chance at winning as a +600.

youve gone out of your way to ridicule me on each of these topics where i have been able to show that credible people in boxing have held the exact same position as mine

and here you are...still arguing
Again bitching because someone responds to your posts.

Guess you dont know how forums work.

Again bitching because someone responds to your posts.

Guess you dont know how forums work.

whose bitching

to a normal person what im doing is responding to an observation

and here we are again, you trying to make an argument when no argument should exist...just for the sake of arguing

Pac's dad DID actually eat his dog and he ran away from home b/c of it, lol, so I went with that instead. That would suck so bad.

Joking aside, unless the family were literally starving that was an extraordinarily cruel thing to do.

Joking aside, unless the family were literally starving that was an extraordinarily cruel thing to do.

Dude I can't even imagine that happening to me. From what I can recall from reading about it, Pac had found a stray pup around town and took it in as his own. Then his Pops came home hammered one night, him and Pac got into a big argument about whatever, and his father killed his dog then ate it.

I don't know if they were legit starving or not, they were obviously poverty stricken to say the least, but yeah Pac claims his Dad killed and ate his dog for whatever reason, so he in turn ran away from home, and iirc that was when he went out on his own and started boxing. Which I guess can kind of be construed as a good thing in a really messed up way? Like his Pops doing that might've actually indirectly influenced Pac to go out on his own and find boxing and become one of the atg's. Silver lining, I guess, but at least it's something positive to come out of that whole situation, lol.

Details could be off, but the story goes something like that. Very sad indeed. In some parts of the world, cats and dogs are fair game, I guess, even if they are pets as well. Agree tho, it's super fucked up, but my sense of humor is pretty dark as well so it goes both ways for me. I like levity.

If I'm not mistaken you are a Brit so happy New Year's to you. I'm about to go get black out drunk and hopefully bang a black chick, or any chick, for that matter. Happy New year's to every reg in the boxing forum, wherever you may be. BE SAFE THO!

but its the same multiple people, coincidentally, that were absolutely wrecked on the golovkin has bad footwork thread.

your buddy rr and i went at and have no problems, having conversed through pm about topics unrelated to boxing

you, and a few of your circle jerk peanut gallery buddies, just cant let the shit go.

one fuken year later

I'll say that while we disagreed on several topics I respect your opinion. You have never been disrespectful and are obviously educated on the sport. Furthermore, I'll confirm that we talked about things unrelated via pm and we're completely cool. No issues whatoever

That being said BJS is scared shitless of Danny. I know this first hand and it's obvious. He never wanted to fight him. We were willing to travel already. No deal. Fuck him. Like I said I rarely call a fighter pussy because I work in the sport and have a ton of respect for anyone who steps in the ring but VHS is an exception.

I said on here for over a year we begged to fight Gennady. Most guys don't do that. I have the utmost respect for him now. Great fight (I think Danny won but it was close) and I think we'd all like to see it again. With twin, GGG, Canelo and hopefully pjs we should see some great fights. Let's figure it out in the ring. Danny isn't going to fight much longer so we want to fight the best.

I'll say that while we disagreed on several topics I respect your opinion. You have never been disrespectful and are obviously educated on the sport. Furthermore, I'll confirm that we talked about things unrelated via pm and we're completely cool. No issues whatoever

That being said BJS is scared shitless of Danny. I know this first hand and it's obvious. He never wanted to fight him. We were willing to travel already. No deal. Fuck him. Like I said I rarely call a fighter pussy because I work in the sport and have a ton of respect for anyone who steps in the ring but VHS is an exception.

I said on here for over a year we begged to fight Gennady. Most guys don't do that. I have the utmost respect for him now. Great fight (I think Danny won but it was close) and I think we'd all like to see it again. With twin, GGG, Canelo and hopefully pjs we should see some great fights. Let's figure it out in the ring. Danny isn't going to fight much longer so we want to fight the best.

i agree that both jacobs, golovkin and possibly jermall probably beat bjs. those three all have the length, height, athleticism and footwork to negate the speed and agility of bjs which in my opinion, after the lemuiex fight, is undeniably world class. how much better was lacy than lemuiex and bjs performance against the canadian was every bit as impressive as cazlaghes against left hook, joes fight taking place in the UK.

also agree on the pussy part, the only time i criticize a fighter is when he is dirty or calls out fighters or claims that he is the best with no intention of fighting them, like erislandry lara, the complete opposite of a bad ass throwback fighter like deontay wilder, who talks the talk but is willing to walk the walk

Dude I can't even imagine that happening to me. From what I can recall from reading about it, Pac had found a stray pup around town and took it in as his own. Then his Pops came home hammered one night, him and Pac got into a big argument about whatever, and his father killed his dog then ate it.

I don't know if they were legit starving or not, they were obviously poverty stricken to say the least, but yeah Pac claims his Dad killed and ate his dog for whatever reason, so he in turn ran away from home, and iirc that was when he went out on his own and started boxing. Which I guess can kind of be construed as a good thing in a really messed up way? Like his Pops doing that might've actually indirectly influenced Pac to go out on his own and find boxing and become one of the atg's. Silver lining, I guess, but at least it's something positive to come out of that whole situation, lol.

Details could be off, but the story goes something like that. Very sad indeed. In some parts of the world, cats and dogs are fair game, I guess, even if they are pets as well. Agree tho, it's super fucked up, but my sense of humor is pretty dark as well so it goes both ways for me. I like levity.

If I'm not mistaken you are a Brit so happy New Year's to you. I'm about to go get black out drunk and hopefully bang a black chick, or any chick, for that matter. Happy New year's to every reg in the boxing forum, wherever you may be. BE SAFE THO!

thanks, i had never heard this story before

i agree that both jacobs, golovkin and possibly jermall probably beat bjs. those three all have the length, height, athleticism and footwork to negate the speed and agility of bjs which in my opinion, after the lemuiex fight, is undeniably world class. how much better was lacy than lemuiex and bjs performance against the canadian was every bit as impressive as cazlaghes against left hook, joes fight taking place in the UK.

also agree on the pussy part, the only time i criticize a fighter is when he is dirty or calls out fighters or claims that he is the best with no intention of fighting them, like erislandry lara, the complete opposite of a bad ass throwback fighter like deontay wilder, who talks the talk but is willing to walk the walk

I knew Lacy was fucked. I was at his fight in Reno with Pemberton. I think he was actually on the cover of Ring going into it. Calzaghe was so much better

Front at is a throwback for sure. He's a toug hkid

Regardless of who we think beats who, we can agree these guys are probably the most interesting matchups of these next few years

So Freddie roach after seeing him fight once and Andy lee who basically admitted he was shit scared before he got into the ring said so.

I don’t care if you disagree with me but there are way too many people who say something and when you ask them why post links to other people saying things. Freddie has said some nonsense in the past but he gets a pass for being Freddie.

Back