***The Official SANCTIONED David Lemieux vs. Billy Joe Saunders RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So Freddie roach after seeing him fight once and Andy lee who basically admitted he was shit scared before he got into the ring said so.

I don’t care if you disagree with me but there are way too many people who say something and when you ask them why post links to other people saying things. Freddie has said some nonsense in the past but he gets a pass for being Freddie.

can you quote anyone that has ties to professional boxing other than from this forum saying that golovkin has bad footwork?

past or present boxers, trainers or managers

can you quote anyone that has ties to professional boxing other than from this forum saying that golovkin has bad footwork?

past or present boxers, trainers or managers
This is the problem with forums. Just because you quote someone doesn’t mean you have to agree with them. When Freddie was saying Liam smith had a good chance against canelo or Conor did against Floyd (he flip flopped on that one a lot) people weren’t quoting him. Either you agree or don’t agree. I have spoken to people who I respect for their knowledge on the sport and I know what we talked about but it was private. I’m sure I could find a quote. Doesn’t make me right, doesn’t make you right.

This is the problem with forums. Just because you quote someone doesn’t mean you have to agree with them. When Freddie was saying Liam smith had a good chance against canelo or Conor did against Floyd (he flip flopped on that one a lot) people weren’t quoting him. Either you agree or don’t agree. I have spoken to people who I respect for their knowledge on the sport and I know what we talked about but it was private. I’m sure I could find a quote. Doesn’t make me right, doesn’t make you right.

i never said that i was right, i do believe that it is ridiculous to say that golovkin has bad footwork, of which i was argued with by a few people on this forum, the same few people that are coincidentally arguing that there is no way that bjs could go off as a favorite against canelo in the UK.

and i dont think youll find a qoute with someone saying that golovkin has bad footwork, maybe not good footwork but bad, imo, not theoretically possible.

because its not possible for a guy that had, at the time of the debate(before his fight with brook), close to a 90 percent ko ratio and had stopped 17 consecutive opponents in world title fights to have bad footwork in doing so.

in fact, hard to make an argument that a fighter has much bad anything taking into consideration golovkins ko title defenses. not good footwork, okay, maybe

bad footwork...no.

i never said that i was right, i do believe that it is ridiculous to say that golovkin has bad footwork, of which i was argued with by a few people on this forum, the same few people that are coincidentally arguing that there is no way that bjs could go off as a favorite against canelo in the UK.

and i dont think youll find a qoute with someone saying that golovkin has bad footwork, maybe not good footwork but bad, imo, not theoretically possible.

because its not possible for a guy that had, at the time of the debate(before his fight with brook), close to a 90 percent ko ratio and had stopped 17 consecutive opponents in world title fights to have bad footwork in doing so.

in fact, hard to make an argument that a fighter has much bad anything taking into consideration golovkins ko title defenses. not good footwork, okay, maybe

bad footwork...no.
I googled it for funsies, you can find plenty of people criticising his footwork although annoyingly because of the way google works it keeps bringing up Oscar canelo and Conor criticising it. Dig deeper though. It also has people saying he is brilliant at cutting off the ring and setting up angles etc which is usually people on forums, not experts.

I don’t like the way people say someone is either amazing or shit when it comes to techniques. If we are talking about undefeated world champions that has to be taken into account.

Back