***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs LaMont Peterson RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you watch the fight?

Come on now, don’t talk shit. Watch it.
Did Brook outclass Golovkin too?

I watched it several times. Brook gave a good effort, hes a good fighter. But he was broken down and mauled. Spence put that jab in his face all night and broke him. He didnt gas, he got the shit beat out of his body.

Did you watch the fight?

Come on now, don’t talk shit. Watch it.

I certainly did. Let's actually discuss it. No talking shit. Do you watch E fight typically? You should know his approach if you do. He starts slow normally. It's just how he fights. His main focus in the past two years has been body work. He likes to set everything up off that. Brook was not touching him up, getting to him or anything close to that. Brook is a crafty boxer but at no point did he ever even make E think twice. When I said he was going to walk through him and stop him a lot of people here said I was wrong and laughed. Then it happened. Same as I said what was going to happen last night. Even if you erase my bias it was obvious. Brook never hit hard enough to get E's attention. It's just a matter of time.

Now, if he's fighting Crawford he can't give away early rounds so that approach would change. I'd say he needs to split the first 6 in case it goes to decision. I think E stops him in 9. The game changer is Crawford would have to land a perfect punch to drop E. E can drop Crawford much easier

Did Brook outclass Golovkin too?

I watched it several times. Brook gave a good effort, hes a good fighter. But he was broken down and mauled. Spence put that jab in his face all night and broke him. He didnt gas, he got the shit beat out of his body.

You can't please everyone . Brook was going to "outbox him" lol. Now the excuses come flying in when that narrative got erased. Lamont was supposed to give him trouble. Yeah, that didn't happen either. Just like Gennady was going to knock Danny out too. Lmao

I hope Thurman keeps his word. That's light work too

I hope Thurman keeps his word. That's light work too

Thurman has a pretty chinny body and Spence works the gut like he's mining for fucking gold in the 1800's.

One Time is in serious trouble.

Thurman has a pretty chinny body and Spence works the gut like he's mining for fucking gold in the 1800's.

One Time is in serious trouble.

Yeah he is. We will have to respect his power though. Especially in close.

Brook outclassed Spence until he gassed.

Some really clueless dipshits on here.

perfectly normal for a body puncher to not win or lose the first four rounds of a fight against a guy who has the footwork of a kell brook.

they fight again its the same exact result and both brook and spence know it

Yeah he is. We will have to respect his power though. Especially in close.

If Keith runs circles like he did against Swift he'll get worn down to the body and likely ovewhelmed late. I think Thurman's chance is to let his hands go and see what happens, even if he has a good chance to get hurt badly.

Last edited:
If Keith runs circles like he did against Swift he'll get worn down to the body and likely ovewhelmed late. I think Thurman's chance is to let his hands go and see what happens, even he he gets a good chance to get hurt badly.

kind of irresponsible to mention 140 danny garcia in the same sentence with 147 errol spence.

spence just beat the living shit out a guy who arguably beat garcia

If Keith runs circles like he did against Swift he'll get worn down to the body and likely ovewhelmed late. I think Thurman's chance is to let his hands go and see what happens, even if he has a good chance to get hurt badly.

I think he gets stopped in 9

I won't . It's wishful thinking

spence doesnt have the combos, footwork nor the handspeed of a prime terry norris but he has the same kill, seek and destroy mentality and power in both hands

kind of irresponsible to mention 140 danny garcia in the same sentence with 147 errol spence.

spence just beat the living shit out a guy who arguably beat garcia

I don't see your logic here. What I meant is that if Thurman didn't want to trade against Garcia he's unlilely to do it with Spence, even if sitting on his punches and trying to crack Spence's chin may be his best shot. If he doesn't he'll be in for a slow, painful punishment, IMO.

I don't see your logic here. What I meant is that if Thurman didn't want to trade against Garcia he's unlilely to do it with Spence, even if sitting on his punches to tryi to crack Spence's chin may be his best shot. If he doesn't he'll be in for a slow, painful punishment, IMO.

thurman has to fight spence differently than he fought garcia

imo, thurmans only chance is to go for the ko and go for it early. any 147 that wants to fight a 12 round with spence is going to lose because errol has power in both hands and the cardio to go along with it

if spence only had the output to throw 500 punches a fight you can game plan 12 rounds and win. he throws 700-800, thurmans not going to make it 12 when he himself only throws 500-600

he needs to put those 500 punches into eight rounds and ktfo or get ktfo

Back