***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs LaMont Peterson RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think spence-thurman is a one-sided spence KO 8 or 9.

Spence is too big for Crawford.

What the hell does he rehydrate too ?
He always looks jacked.

Another thing, did anyone notice Spence's improved speed or was it just me ?

I like this kid, I do.

63. He's been as high as 67 though a few times (and once at 71 lol).

He's quicker because he changed his diet. He's working with YOR health like Danny.

He's really good. It's been a long time since I was this impressed. I'm sure this will spark a few conversations but he's got some Hagler in him

@RR, what is a realistic timetable for Spence vs Thurman or Crawford? 2018 possible?

Thurman is a realistic possibility for 18 if they get the money right . I don't see the Crawford fight happening

I have a few Florida connects to Thurman because I was working with Tavoris Cloud there an Al Bonnani. I think @Almighty Angus knows him too

He's quicker because he changed his diet. He's working with YOR health like Danny.

He's really good. It's been a long time since I was this impressed. I'm sure this will spark a few conversations but he's got some Hagler in him

He has more in common with Hagler than a lot of other guys who get compared to Hagler. His inside work reminds me a lot of Pernell Whitaker's, actually; he just hits a lot harder than Whitaker did.

He has more in common with Hagler than a lot of other guys who get compared to Hagler. His inside work reminds me a lot of Pernell Whitaker's, actually; he just hits a lot harder than Whitaker did.

Yessir.

Sweet Pea was just so much faster. Like you said, he couldn't punch. I see some James Toney in him too. A little Gerald McClellan on the body work

<mma4>

The way he just wrecks guys in a very accurate, mechanical way, appraising the distance and mixing up his shots very well is definitely Haglerish. We'll see how it goes in wars.

Back