***The Official SANCTIONED Gennady Golovkin vs Vanes Martirosyan RBR Thread 11PM EST HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.hbo.com/boxing/2018/05-05-18-gennady-golovkin-vs-vanes-martirosyan

Gennady Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) vs Vanes Martirosyan (36-3-1, 21 KOs)
WBO, WBA, IBF, IBO Middleweight Titles

So, how is it on HBO at 11PM EST and 11PM PST?

Anyway, tonight it is...
Gennady-Golovkin-vs-Vanes-Martirosyan-1311692.jpg

I can't decide who will win.

I guess I'll make a bold pick and say Golovkin by KO.

I wish it was a better fight but I'm still excited.

lol

I know, it seemed silly when I was putting the poll up, but I always toss one up for the main.

And it won't seem silly if we see a huge upset, I guess. However unlikely.

Last edited:
As I said in the other thread, I got GGG in rounds 5 or 6. A lot picked round 3-4 or even less... but I feel GGG always takes his time to warm up.

Wish the card didn't start so damn late. 11 pm Eastern is brutal. Saturdays is my day off, aka my day of day drinking, and that is to damn late!

GGG looks fat in that picture. Surely they could have got a more flattering picture of him? Without a double chin at least...

Coach Edmond has plans for Vanes to take GGG's jab away. Lateral mewvment and preempting the jab with constant head slot changes will be the keys to victory for Vanes, I fear. GGG had a good run but nothing good lasts forever. Very, very underrated is Vanes.

GGG looks fat in that picture. Surely they could have got a more flattering picture of him? Without a double chin at least...

lol, I thought the same thing. Vanes also looks like a child rapist with his facial expression.

lol, I thought the same thing. Vanes also looks like a child rapist with his facial expression.

I'm sure he's fondled a good few men boys. Just another one tonight for him to play with. Armenian adolescents fear this man and Golovkin will, too.

Golovkin by winning easily while trying to give the fans a show and getting hit more than he should, followed by sherdog complaining he should have beat Vanes more easily and claiming Canelo would have beat GGG today.

How do you want the penetration to happen? Will it be by left hook, straight right? I nice sharp upper to get inside the soft housing?

Two hours until we go live with the smiling assassin, gentlemen...

Back