***The Official SANCTIONED Gennady Golovkin vs Vanes Martirosyan RBR Thread 11PM EST HBO***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Exhibit A , it works
i don't think it does, canelo is just losing fans by acting like a bitch. everyone wanted to see the first fight, everyone still wants to see the second one.

i don't think it does, canelo is just losing fans by acting like a bitch. everyone wanted to see the first fight, everyone still wants to see the second one.

Facts show otherwise, will some hardcore minor percentage dislike him more now ? Yes, but where it counts it's actually increased

Facts show otherwise, will some hardcore minor percentage dislike him more now ? Yes, but where it counts it's actually increased
and where are these facts measured?

and where are these facts measured?
And your think?

Tv appearances . News coverage, Bar participation increased during his fights, cameos.

Twitter tweets

And your think?

Tv appearances . News coverage, Bar participation increased during his fights, cameos.

Twitter tweets
wait, what?

i said it doesn't do the rematch any good, the only thing this does is that canelo is losing fans... mainly because everyone who cares about boxing was going to watch the rematch anyway. canelo being a cunt doesn't bring in new people.

you stated that facts say otherwise, and i'd like to see those facts now.

As I posted elsewhere:

Definitely happened a lot quicker than I expected. Vanes definitely won that first round, I thought GGG looked a bit easy to hit but I think that might have more to do with him wanting a KO and making a statement than a slowing of the reflexes. Vanes also set up that left craftily so credit to him.

This fight was such a huge waste of time.

I feel sorry for the people that actually went out to go watch it. Had to sit through a women co-main event, then watch GGG pad his record in under 5 minutes...Jesus

I've seen countless worse men's fights on undercards.

He has more fans now that he failed a PED test? Please provide a source for this fact.

OK so you got the inside joke, haha, you've been following, I was probably the guy that said both those things.
I speak 4 languages, obviously English and Spanish are my native level tongues, but Italian and Portuguese I can navigate fine as well. I'm native born American but sort of a hobby linguist...Ask me, fuck the rest of them, I've been all over the place and have spent time with plenty.

I'm a bit obsessed with this stuff so I might ask A LOT, just be warned. That's super impressive, I was just hoping to get a hold of a second language, 4 languages is insane.

I don't know any native Spanish speakers but is there anything else I can do to learn better/faster? Like what would be your most important piece of advice you'd give to somebody like me who has a hs Spanish education at best and nobody to really teach me irl. I'm on duolingo but I don't know if I've been learning much more than a few extra nouns. El agua es en la mesa!

Btw my Lampley domestic abuse jokes [levity guys, levity] were killing during that woman's fight nobody was watching. Basically the better of the two under card attractions, imo.

wait, what?

i said it doesn't do the rematch any good, the only thing this does is that canelo is losing fans... mainly because everyone who cares about boxing was going to watch the rematch anyway. canelo being a cunt doesn't bring in new people.

you stated that facts say otherwise, and i'd like to see those facts now.
Tv ratings in Mexico

Also quick question
When was the last time someone passionately posted something GGG said not relating to Canelo?

Please try to keep up. I'm the one saying we need more proof before we can call the guy a cheat. You're the one acting like you know something the rest of us don't. a day before the follicle test came out to the public, people on this forum were demanding he take one.

The hair follicle test is the best test to find if someone is a cheater. It detects further into the past than either blood or urine.
Well it was until Canelo passed one anyway.

The facts here are that Canelo had clen in his system. All the experts agree that it was consistent with meat contamination. He has since passed literally every test thrown at him. He has accepted his suspension and thats pretty much all there is to it. Lets wait and see if he passes his tests from now on before we start making shit up.

Lots of accusations being thrown at me here but I'm the one not creating my own narrative as to what happened.

who collected the sample for the follicle test?

oh lol. Is this what the narrative is now? Are you going to tell me it was someone else's hair?

Don't be naive, there are examples of athletes taping balloons to their balls and gluing pubic hair on it and filling it with other people's piss to pass a test. I'm asking if someone came to his house, took the hair off his head and drove it to the lab, if not there is literally no reason to believe it. Also Canelo keeps his hair short, so if he has cut it tight since he stopped his cycle it wouldnt show up even if it has grown out since then.

Also from what i'm reading clen testing in hair is very difficult/unreliable, even moreso on light colored hair.

Last edited:
Your theory would make perfect sense, except there is one fatal flaw.

It doesn't explain why @Seano is a Mayweather fan, for he had the worst fans ever..

And @Strange King If you're here, fuck you too!!

Fuck you too @DeJulez !!

#pacstreetelite 4 lyfe

Thats why i fucked your bitch you fat motherfucker. West side, pacstreet killers
You know who the realest is :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z we bring it to you(mayweather)

First off, fuck your bitch and the click you claim
Westside when we ride come equipped with game
You claim to be a player but I fucked your wife
We bust on pacstreet :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z fucked for life

Tv ratings in Mexico

Also quick question
When was the last time someone passionately posted something GGG said not relating to Canelo?
and tv ratings in mexico show that ever since canelo has been busted for clen and talked shit about GGG, his next fight will sell more PPVs?

come on. you know full well that none of what you posted is facts, it's an opinion just like mine.

i have no idea about the quick question though. does GGG even say a lot of stuff? i don't really follow the boxing media much other than what i come across on this board, but i've always felt like GGG never had much to say about anything, but rather stayed quiet and kept knocking people out. i like that about him. he's polite, reserved, smiles a lot, and fights like an animal.

and tv ratings in mexico show that ever since canelo has been busted for clen and talked shit about GGG, his next fight will sell more PPVs?

come on. you know full well that none of what you posted is facts, it's an opinion just like mine.

i have no idea about the quick question though. does GGG even say a lot of stuff? i don't really follow the boxing media much other than what i come across on this board, but i've always felt like GGG never had much to say about anything, but rather stayed quiet and kept knocking people out. i like that about him. he's polite, reserved, smiles a lot, and fights like an animal.
In México yes, more topics on Canelo, more calls from fans to Radio stations(still popular in México) speaking about Baja

GGG says alot yet he doesnt get the coverage nor the fans (sadly) He or his advisors are to blame for that

Back