• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
m96jjd.jpg

Truly don't care

Dubious decision in boxing

It's another day

{<jordan} LOL !! SO, SO, MAD. Be a fuking man and stop crying. Even Abel doesn't agree with you.

<Prem771> Go look at what happened to your man's face. Homie got boxed up plain and simple.

If you're less effective and lose fights trying to fight a different way, I don't think you're so good at fighting that way.

Just my opinion.

It's not like it was a wide defeat to some bum, though.

It's not like it was a wide defeat to some bum, though.
eh, I personally think I've seen Golovkin lose 2 fights in a row by failing to adjust to what was happening to him. I think he's nothing without the right hand behind the jab. Canelo took it away.

Whod I have a bet with?

m96jjd.jpg

Again, ur not good at this. Truly don't care.

<{walkerwhut}> Yeah, you don't care SoOoOo much that your all up in here crying robbery again. You MAD AF and will remain so . STATIC.

4zvvnp.jpg
BEAT FEET, YOU UPSET MALCONTENT.

Maybe the closest fight I have seen lol.

RJJ made a good point after the interviews. All the trash talk Abel did about Canelo running and whatnot, really made it stand out more when Canelo stood his ground. It was like the opposite of reverse psychmology, and backfired on Abel and GGG.

Also, IMO, GGG throws such short, compact punches, including his right hand. They may be as powerful as Canelo's, or maybe even more, however they are not as eye catching. They make a good sound when they hit, but don't look as good as Canelo's. It appears Canelo is doing more, putting more in his punches, but that is cause they are somewhat telegraphed. Not wild hayemakers or anything, just compared to GGGs, they visually look more substantial. GGG has very underrated technique, really subtle stuff and his core is so strong. He gets tremendous power from short shots.

Well, we can all agree on saying that the better adjustments (ie : moving forward to both impress and prevent GGG from quietly planting his feet, knowing that he could take his punch) were made by Canelo. Once again, the guy who makes them gets the rematch (Ward comes to mind).

m96jjd.jpg

What a fight cant get over how awesome it was and @dembones22 slaying folks lol

bork1} looks like GGG found a new boxing coach!! But seriously he should go train with Robert and Mikey Garcia if wants a chance at beating Canelo or is serious about a third fight.

eh, I personally think I've seen Golovkin lose 2 fights in a row by failing to adjust to what was happening to him. I think he's nothing without the right hand behind the jab. Canelo took it away.

Well, I'd say he arguably won the first when he increased his output to back off Canelo, and made the rematch a very close fight in the second half when he used the right uppercut and the left hook. It's not like he adjusted better than Canelo, but that's not what one trick ponnies do.

GGG's own trainer thought the fight was a draw, which really means he thought he lost

Well, I'd say he arguably won the first when he increased his output to back off Canelo, and made the rematch a very close fight in the second half when he used the right uppercut and the left hook. It's not like he adjusted better than Canelo, but that's not what one trick ponnies do.
I think both times were more due to Canelo fading in the later rounds.

it's telling how last fight the GGG fans were all over punch stats it's suspiciously absent this time around lol

Maybe they were also a factor in his fading, besides cardio issues. Canelo's cardio looked better yesterday, BTW. It's part of the adjustments he made, and I don't deny he adjusted better overall.

Maybe they were also a factor in his fading, besides cardio issues. Canelo's cardio looked better yesterday, BTW. It's part of the adjustments he made, and I don't deny he adjusted better overall.
He fought at a more controlled pace in this one, IMO.

He fought at a more controlled pace in this one, IMO.

That was just it, he was able to box, move his feet and not tire. This style of fighting he learned from facing Floyd is very cardio intensive. Once he knew he was backing up GGG, he started to pace himself. Only getting aggressive to match GGGs aggression in order to get points and favor the judges.

m96jjd.jpg

<{walkerwhut}> Yeah, you don't care SoOoOo much that your all up in here crying robbery again. You MAD AF and will remain so . STATIC.

4zvvnp.jpg
BEAT FEET, YOU UPSET MALCONTENT.
<YeahOKJen>

Keep sucking that roided dick and trash posting on sherdog

<{clintugh}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back