***The Official SANCTIONED Mikey Garcia vs. Robert Easter, Jr. RBR Thread 10:00PM Showtime***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May have been an old record. Check out the more recent stuff like this. He's a legend.

I didnt listen to the whole album but the first piece was haunting, very moving. I dig his use of strings. Thanks for turning me on to him. He is an interesting cat, with an unique style. Still the accordion is not my cup of tea, It sort of messes with the arrangement.

The Manny fight is the fight that should be made. Big money fight. Though there's a pretty decent chance he loses and losing to a 39 year old Manny is a much worse look than losing to Spence.
No way is Bob Arum wasting Pacquiao on Garcia.

Saw most of the fight. Easter actually did better in spots than I expected. Garcia looked good, but not great. His stamina and durability was fairly impressive, but I think he could have done a better job setting some of his punches up. He came up short on that right hand too much for a technician of his calibre.

The Spence callout is dumb. He should focus on Lomachenko and go from there.
He struggled to get around the jab and waited a couple of rounds too long to throw body punches.

Whenever I see Luis Ortiz I think of Brick Shithouse. @nastyleft how do you say that en espanol? B/c that man is indeed a Cuban shit brick house. Holy shit.
"El esta hecho como una maldita casa de ladrillo"
Closest translation : He's made like a bad-ass house of bricks.

Spence is ready. He says Haymon has already talked to them both. Looks like Mikey vs Spence in November or December (lol). This better be a ploy that they're in on together. Maybe it's an attempt to increase Mikey's leverage at the table for a future Lomachenko clash or to stall for the time being. It's nonetheless entertaining.

I really appreciate Spence's desire to stay busy and keep getting higher profile fights.

Back